3

While examine the crime scene my eyes suddenly landed on a boy who's hiding behind one of the building. He is wearing his school uniform.

"Hey kid!!! What are you doing? You shouldn't be here it's dangerous!!" I yell but he run away.

"THIS.IS.THE.WORST.NIGHT.EVER" I stated before running after the boy so he won't cause any trouble.

I ran untill I was at the end of the alley and  trap between two building,panting really hard.

"Who are you and why are you chasing me?" Someone said behind me.

"Aaaaaaa!!!!" I scream out of shock.

He tilt his head to the side while walking towards me with puzzle face. Hands still in his pocket.

I back away until my back hit the wall. I feel so nervous so I close my eyes while trying to reach for the gun at my back.

"Detective Park!!!" Someone yell.

I accidently pull the trigger and shoot towards the voice's direction. I quickly open my eyes to see.......my co-worker Detective Jung and the other police unharm.

I sigh in relieved,but where is the boy.......

"Are you okay? We heared you screamed just now so I thought the murderer attacked you" Detective Jung said worriedly while examine my body for any injuries.

"No I'm okay, maybe it was just on my mind. BTW I'm really sorry, I almost killed you and other people"I said.

He just smile warmly. "No its okay, lets just get back to work"he said patting my back softly to calm me down.

Sometimes I wondered, why is he so nice to me.....he has everything including the look,the brain,money,big house,expensive cars and many more. He make all the women in our department drooling over him. Why bother be friend with me when there is more prettier women out there.

Maybe because he only see me as a friend or little sister.yeahh.....but I kinda like him tho....

"What do you think of this murder case Detective Park?" Hoseok ask,make me startle from the deep thought.

"Haa...oh..yeah, I think s-she was killed by the other student w-who attend the same highschool..hmm...yeah" I said stuttering.

He chuckle"yeah....pity her, she lost her own life in someone else's hands at such a young age".

"Since it was getting late, I think we should go home first and meet at the police station tomorrow" I suggest.

"Good Idea!, since all the proof and weapon were there......so goodbye then"he said waving.

I wave back and quickly went home because  I felt sleepy.

At home~

Without removing my make up or change into my sleepwear,I lazily walk to my bed and lie down."Hmmm......I'm sooooo tired".

I close my eyes peacefuly, when I'm about to  sleep......I suddenly remember "Eh....where did the boy go?.....aish,whatever" I mumble before going to sleep.

Someone POV

I walk towards her sleeping figure. I silently admire her.

"Why were you the only one who can see me?" He question himself while tugging the strand of hair behind your ear.

He smile.....