8

I woke up early in the morning and do my morning routine.

I decided to wear this

When I was about to go, I suddenly remember "Aahh Yeonjun, I almost forgot about him"

I open his bedroom door to check on him.
"Gosh, look at this kid still sleeping".

I smile then bring my hair to brush his hair.
"He is quite handsome too" I mutter slowly.

Suddenly he grab my hand and pull me closer to him. My eyes widen and my breath hitch. Our nose almost touching.

"Where are you going?" He ask me with a husky voice still half asleep.

"I-I'm going t-to work" I sutter.

"Hmm, be careful then." He said before going back to sleep.

I blush and feel my heartbeat increase. 'Dear heart, please calm down'.

Then I go to work like always.

Time skip / Lunch time

"Detective Park, do you want to grab a lunch  with us" one of the female worker ask me.

"I dont feel like eating bu-

"Haebin-ieee, let eat!!" Someone suddenly said.

When I turn to look at that person my eyes widen " Choi Yeonjun!!! What are you doing here?"

He is wearing this

"What else,I want to spend time with you"He pout

He pout.

Other workers were very shock. 'Who is he?''Her boyfriend?''He's handsome!' So many whisper can be heared.

"Haahaha...let go Yeonjun, lets eat" I said to him and laugh awkwardly.

He hold my hands and smile like an idiot.

Hoseok POV

"Who is that guy, I was about to ask Detective Park for lunch. Is he her boyfriend? No, it cant be." I was really pissed.

'I really like you Park Haebin, can't you see'

At the reastaurant~

Haebin POV

While we were eating, I keep on glancing at him.'Aishhh......I'm so curious!!!' I said in my head.

"What is it? Just ask?" He suddenly said while munching on his food.

'How did he know....yeah I forgot he is not a human being'

I clear my throat.

"I want to ask you, how can other people see you? Did you lie to me? I ask.

His eyes widen. "No, I dont lie!! Actually, I can make my myself appear infront of people. I usually do it when I want to eat at noon but I rarely do it at night. Thats why I know that you can really see me. Oh, and you can only touch me when I make myself appeared"

I nodded with a little 'o'. I blush at the word 'touch'.

"Ya Choi Yeojun, how old are you actually?"I ask cause I think he look so young. Like a highschool student.

"Mmm....the last time I remember, I was 18 years old. So I should be 24 years old now. I was in coma when I was in senior year, thats why I look quite young" he said before winking at me.

"Sooo......something happened to you six yea-

Before I could even finish my sentences, my phone suddenly ring. The caller ID show 'Detective Jung'.

"Yes this is Detective Park speaking"

"We finally managed to catch the drug dealer you have been looking for" Detective Jung stated.

I look at Yeojun. I can feel my eyes shaking.