24

When I arrived at the hospital, I quickly go to the rooftop to meet Yeonjun.

I dont want to bumped into Hoseok or he will stop me from doing so because of my injury. It's getting worse actually. The bleeding wont stop.

But unluckily, the door to rooftop is locked.

"Sh*t , what should I do?"

There is no other choices beside pushing the door with my body. But my injury......

"No I must do it!" I said before doing it.

Then 'BAAM' the door flung open and I fall forward to the ground.

"Aaaaaa" I screamed. It hurts so bad.

"H-haebin, what are doing here.....Hoseok hyung must have told you about me,ugh!!"

I dont even care about what was he saying just now. The thing is his body.......it was glitching and dissapearing at the same time.

The tears start pooling on the corner of my eyes.

"Is this the reason why you were hiding from me all this time?" I ask

"I'm sorry" is that all he can say.

"Are you okay, you are bleeding. Lets get you treated first" he said trying to change the subject.

I cant endure the pain in my heart and body anymore. I fall to my knees with him.

I cry into his arm. I will miss his arm embracing and holdkng me tightly.

Then, the rain started to poured along with my tears. Crying with me.

Yeonjun started to cry"please.....please find someone else who can make you feel love and happy. Someone who you can build a beautiful family together"

We cant stop sobbing and bawling into each others arms. I know from the bottom of our heart, we still want each other.

I  shook my head "N- no, I dont want to.....I want you, only YOU. Cant you understand that?" I' m begging him to stay.

"I can't.......I'm not good enough for you. I cant even take a good care of you at our last moment. I'm sorry."

"You promised to hold me tight, Choi Yeonjun" I said still not letting him go.

His figure dissapeared more and more as the time passes. It makes my heart dropped.
I completely ignore my own blood that wont stop flowing from my body.

I cling into his arm like my life depends on it.

"Dont go" was the last thing I could said hoping that it can happened.

Eventhough I know it wont.

"Please move on with your life and just remember me as your sweetest dream" he said smiling sweetly.

"I love you my princess" he said before kissing my lips passionately.

His lips.......it still make my heart flutter.

He slowly dissapearing. Still smiling with tears in his eyes looking at me for the last time.

"No...no,no dont go....I love you, I really love you......Choi Yeonjun, c‐comeback..." I said bawling in the rain.

Then,reality hit me. He's no longer here with me.

I collapsed to the wet floor. The blood keep on flowing along with the heavy rain.

The last thing I saw was a man and a girl running towards me.

Hoseok and Sora.

So the operation has ended. How was he?

Did he died? Did he survived?

Why should I know? I dont want to care anymore.