7

"Are you okay?"He ask.

My heart was beating really fast because of how close our face was. His muscular arms were holding my waist gently. I admire his beauty, from his cute eyes to his boop-able nose,his cheeck down to his gorgeous lips.

He make me lose my sh*t.

"Arghh" he suddenly groan while grabbing his head.

I snap out of my thought and shift my attention towards him."what happened,are you okay? Let me get you to the hospital." I panicked.

"No, I cant!" He refused.

"Why? Then, lets get you home it's getting pretty late kid" I said worriedly because tomorrow he probably have to attend school.

"I dont have one" he said innocently.

"Are you kidding me?...............then,let just go to my house".I said.

His face suddenly light up and smile happily like a little kid.

'Cute'

Time skip / At my house~

"Here take this and be comfortable, it was my little brother's clothes. He was studying abroad so you can use his bedroom and other things too".

He nodded.

"Can I have a talk with you"he ask.

"Sure things,what is it?"I said closing the door and sit on the bedside.

"As you can see, I'm not a human"I swear my heart stopped when he said that.

"Calm down, I'm a soul of a teenage boy. My realself was lying on hospital, still in coma. I can't remember what happened to me. I was wondering around untill I found you. I was very shocked because you can actually see me. Then, I thought there must be a reason why we met. Actually, I want to ask you if I can stay here and can you help me until I get my life back" he said pleading.

I still try to process what he said just now.
Just...WOW.IT.WAS.DAEBAK.

"Hmm....yeah, since I always feel lonely you can be a great company too" you agree.

He get so gigly and accidently hug you. You cant help but blush.

"Sorry" he said embarrast.

"Hahha Its okay Yeonjun"I said.

"H-how did you know my n-nam-

"Your nametag show it all idiot. Okay then, goodnight"I said then make my way to the bedroom.

He look at his nametag and smile

"I like her"