13

Haebin POV

Ever since that night, Yeonjun has been ignoring me for a week now.

And, every time I go on a date with Hoseok. I realize that.....i dont have a feeling for him.

And I always question myself, did I have a feeling for Yeonjun?

I decided to be honest with Hoseok tomorrow. But first, I want to clear my self with Yeonjun.

Later that night.

I slam the front door and look at Yeojun who was playing with his phone on the couch.

He suddenly glare at me and try leave to his room but I grab his arm.

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong to you? Did you think I'm joke to y-

Then, he slam my body to the wall. Trapping me between his body . My breath hitch.

Suddenly, he crash his lips with me. I was very shock.......I cant take it anymore, I kiss him back. He grab my neck to deepen the kiss. I put my hands around his neck enjoying it.

Then we pull away panting hard.

He attach our forehead together.

"I love you so much and it make me lose myself. I cant bear seeing the girl I love getting purposed by other man. I dont want to lose you cause I want you to be mine. So, please wait for me..." he said with tears in his eyes.

I wipe his tears and smile.

"I love you too my boy. I will wait for you even if it takes forever" I said.

"I'm not a boy, I'm a grown up man" he said.

"Then prove it" I said.

He kiss me roughly, I was very shock. I can feel him smirking in the kiss. Then he carry me bridal style to the bedroom.

...then.....BOOM. We just sleep while cuddling. Ahahhaha.

Time skip / at the office

"Hoseok, I will answer your proposal today but first you have accompany me to XXXX Hospital.

He just nodded while smiling.

XXXX Hospital

"Why did you bring me here?"he ask.

" I just want you to meet someone." I said and bring him to Yeonjun.

He look confused.

"This is the person that I really love. I promised to wait for him even if it takes forever. So that's my answer for you......I cant be with you cause my heart belongs to someone else. I'm sorry." I said.

He look dissapointed.

"No, its okay. If I love you I should let you go. Your happiness matter the most" he said.

"Thank you for understanding my situation. You will always be my best partner at work." I said hugging him.

He hug me back.

" Yeonjun will need a surgery soon so he can survive and live a happy life again. But Im afraid, Im too busy for him"  I said worried.

"You can transfer my name as his guardian too. So we can take care of him together". He said.

"Really!!!! Thank you very much. I will repay you one day" I said happily.

Hoseok POV

I cant believe I just volunteered myself to take care of him. Well, anything for you my love....

I love seeing you happy

Eventhough I lose you....