VOID

The concept of Forced God of Destruction Belongs to @harrish6, Go check them out!

|

Have you ever wondered where the void is? Or where do the people that fall into it go?

To most people, the void is a point of absolute no return. Anything that gets in usually doesn't get out without being in fragmented pieces, but gains a rather surprising amount of power.

Many have tried to claim the dark abyss's energy, only to end up failing in more ways than one. The first of these people was Classic Gaster, seemingly lost forever. Many other Gasters followed.

But what people don't know is that they never died. In fact, they are very much alive.

The void is a complex place, there are several hundreds of layers to it. The first 100 layers are actually intertwined with the Multiverse, keeping things in balance, it's only after layer 150 that the void starts becoming dangerous.

However, there is still a point of return....up until layer 250, where if you reach that your soul instantly shatters across time and space, not to mention the drastic changes your body suffers

You begin to lose color, and if your being is magic instead of matter, it melts and distorts however, your energy would just keep being built. Most void ventures don't dare go below 300, as that was the most known area of the void. CORE Frisk actually fell all the way down there in her first trip to the void before retreating up to the multiverse.

Below this lair is where he rested. He who the other Gasters and void dwellers called king, he who was feared and respected throughout the void. His name was

O̶̞͓̫̺̖͋̈́̈͋̆̀͒̃͘b̵̡̢͔̞̣̲́͛̓͂͒̅̈́́̾̐͊l̵͇͈̻͔̜̈́̌͂̒̓̈́̅̽̇͆̀̃̌͠ͅi̶̛͇̭̼̮̰̠͕͔̠͓͎͑̅͒͛͂̑̀̂͛ͅv̷̟͔̤̖̯̣̩̫̰̪͕̩̣̅͂͑̽͛̽̚i̴̛̹̬̋̄̏͑ơ̷̳̳̓͋̌̔̀͐̾͐͑̊̄̔̏̏̕ṉ̶͖̈́͊̇͗̅̂̄͑̉̒̉ ̴̨̝͕͔̯̜̋ͅͅK̴̛͖͓͎̈́͂̍͑̃̊̃̔̽͌̓͑̈́̚͘͜͝ì̴̹̄ṅ̶̩̺̕g̵̡̧̎͊̀̓̋͑͐̐̾̃̕͜ ̸̧̨̧̰̭͖̖̞̦̞̻̞̳͚̜̯̲́́̈́́̎̓̅́͋̔͐́̈͌͛͝O̴̧̭͔̪̜̝̱͉̹͎̼̻͔̔̉͌̈̋̐̃̒̈́̾̇̄̚͠͝͝ͅf̶̟̗̗̰͕̮̖͍̼̻̳̍̑̎͌͂͂̈́ ̷̧̗̦̺̣͖̺̟̻͉̝̽́ͅT̶̛̤̹̙͖̝͈̳̝͔̻̻͙̲̄̈͂́̋͒̔̓͌̚͝h̷̘̖̬̣͓̣̖̬̙̱̟̯̯͋͐͆̓̍̃̑̓͂͆̐͠ͅë̷̢̛̩̘̼̪͈̭̪̳̼͔͍̟̭̝̓̀̓̓̉́̊̒̓͘͝ͅ ̸̟̲̓͗́̓͋̂̏̉͛̾͆̈́̌̊̂͌͘V̶̧̻̻̩̒͛̓̿̕ȏ̵̧̢͇̬̦̺̦̹̤̞̻̒̾̌͋́͐͋͘̕͝i̴̥̰͔̥̪͍̣̓̿̓͛̊̈́̆ͅd̸̗̅̈̈́̇̐́́͛̊̇̌̉

Older than Fate herself, he ruled over the void, making sure that everyone's Multiverse stayed intact, and the Gods who ruled over the multiverses knew their place.

He along with his counterpart, Raindance, we're the rulers of the Multiverse. Radiance was the beloved Queen of the people, the gatekeeper to paradise, while he was the cold unfeeling King of Judgement, the one who kept the monsters of the Void, at bay, and the one who kept the void itself from ripping into the Multiverse.

But recently things took an interesting turn, regarding Fate's Multiverse, or seemingly the lack of balance in it. He asked if the creator and destroyer were doing their jobs, the response she gave didn't ease anybody's worries.

The Old King sighed. Fate was never the same after their first couple of Multiverses were burned to the ground by the others, deemed too boring by the creators. What was worse is that Fate's own sister, Destiny was the one who reported her Multiverse.

Since then, Fate grew cold. She literally STOLE a skeleton from her sister's Multiverse and turned him into the destroyer.  And then proceeded to turn his life into a waking nightmare, turns out, she never had a destroyer, so after forcing this poor skeleton into it. It was basically him against the Multiverse, as they followed Ink's every word without question.

The poor thing was beaten, bruised, and had his legs and spine shattered. Destiny couldn't do anything, this was her sister's multiverse, and Fate was far stronger then her.

EVEN Vengeance was feeling sick at this point. The most sadistic and cruel of them, the one whose Multiverse is all about massive revenge plots, was feeling SICK.

Fate, on the other hand, refused to listen to Cosmic Council. In the end, she barricaded herself within her Multiverse, and demanded no one come near her creations, lest they face her wrath.

So the vicious cycle continued...

Over...

....and Over...

...and Over...

...Until...

~

"This is an outrage!" Fell Gaster said, slamming his hands on the table. "How could no one have done the research by now!?"

Reaper Gaster sighed, admittedly worried for Error as well. Turns out the Council of Judges have managed to Imprison Error. 

The method they used to do so was cruel, unjust, and outrageous. Such callous disregard for the ethics of magic, the ethics they wrote and introduced into the wrote introduced into the world. Magic was the lifeblood of monsters, none held the right to take something so vital. 

And yet the Blind Judges did so anyway.

"We have to bust him out!" Swap Gaster said, his eyes glowing with DT. Murmurs of Agreement were placed here and there, all the While Void Asgore sighed. There was no light way to break the news was there?

He looked over at the judge of the void, Void Sans, or Null, as he preferred to be called. Null may appear calm, but he too was worried.

Fatal just looked at the madness, having accidentally fallen into the void, he discovered many secrets about this Multiverse, some of which shocked him to his very core. He never thought there would be a day in this Multiverse where he ACTUALLY felt bad for Error, but here he was, feeling the sense of injustice on the Glitchy Skeleton.

Classic Gaster just sighed, disappointed in his son's decision...however he couldn't blame him too much, all they knew of him was Ink's words of him. Which depicted him as cold and heartless. 

But still, if someone's not going to intervene, then this Multiverse is about to go down in flames. And regardless of Fate, Ink, or the Judges themselves, the innocents of this world do not deserve to suffer alongside the guilty.

"A-Asgore!" A shrill voice called out, Void Alphys waltzed into the fray, and overjoyed was the look on her face. "T-the Emperour actually allowed it! W-we," her voice caught up in her throat for a moment. "We can actually save Error!"

The stunned silence that followed was so thick that you couldn't cut it with a knife. 

Then, the denizens of the void, the lost souls who ventured into the abyss, rejoiced and cheered.