Chapter 1

Jimin's P.O.V
Three more months, three more months, and I em school free.

I reminded myself as I crossed off today's date on the calendar with a red sharpie and smiled.

I looked at the time and it read, '6:12 a.m'. "It's too early" I complained as I slowly dragged myself to the bathroom to take a shower.

-

I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs, into the shop grabbing the key off of the key holder, and unlocked the glass doors.

I pushed them open and walked out, turning around and locking the doors again, and started walked to school. "Hey Jimin" I looked over to my right and standing right there was my youngest brother Jungkook.

"Hey Kookie, how are you doing?" I asked him with a soft smile and wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "Tired but good." He laughed a little and smiled back. But that slowly turned into a much more sad face.

"Jimin, when are you going to come back home?" He asked.

"I'm not." I vaguely replied and bought my hands back to my sides. "I hate them, but I thank them for buying and paying the bills to my house. But I don't like them."

Jungkook looked at me like his puppy got run over by a car.

"But-but I miss you Minnie" He stood in front of me and spread out his arms and pulled me into a hug. "I do too, but you are always welcome to come over and stay," I said back to him and patted his head getting out of the hug.

I just kept walking, and he just followed behind me with a pout on his face.

"But you're never home at night."

"I work at night."

"But you have the bookstore"

"I have to make money to buy the books I sell, I have to make sure I have enough for the taxes," I said biting my lip nervously.

He pouted again, "Say what, I take off work on Thursday and Friday and you can stay over, and maybe go out to a movie." I said as I heard him yelled a loud and happy 'yes!' Running up and grabbing my hand.

-

God, I have to hurry up! I threw my backpack on my bed and pulled out the store key and laid it on my bedside table.

-

"Hey Minnie, how are you doing today?" I looked up and came face to face with a reoccurring customer.

"I'm doing good, how are you doing today Lucas?" I smiled.

"I'm good" he smiled back and then walked off and went to look at the books. I sat back in my chair and fixed my skirt. Where is she?!

I tapped my foot in annoyance, she is late, very late.

I heard the door chime and I looked up, there she was. I stood and walked to her, "Maria!" I yelled at her, "You're late again!" I took off my apron and put it on her, "I have to get groceries." I said and brushed my bangs out of my face, "Min-".

"Now get your ass behind that desk. And next time if you're not here by 6, don't bother coming." I glared at her as her eyes widen. I stomped upstairs and grabbed my purse and pulled on my coat and walked back downstairs.

"I'm going now!" I yelled at Maria, and the whole store yelled out, "Bye Minnie!" I held in a laugh and walked outside, and softly closed the door behind me.

I looked back at the shop and started walking down the sidewalk, and sighed, I was more than pissed off right now. I walked into an Alleyway and stood against the wall and took in a few breaths.

She pisses me off so much!

I stepped out and walked down the sidewalk a little way, there was the honk of a car. "YUNG-SI!" A man was running down the sidewalk on the other side. I turned around to see what was going on.

There was a little girl in the middle of the road, and a car was going to hit her unless that man could reach her, and by the looks of it, he won't. I started off after the girl, already beating the man in speed.

As the car came closer and closer to her so did I.

I heard another honk of the car's horn and she didn't even move.

I ran a bit fast and grabbed the girl, and rolled over onto the sidewalk holding her head.

The car drove past us slowly, I looked over at the person and they smiled.

They weren't going to stop.