Chapter 14

Because you're the slut. Trust me Chi Choi.

"So what exactly happened to you Mr. Park?" One of the other teachers snickers as they looked at my milk coveted figure. If I wasn't in the right state of mind at the moment I would have been so impolite my parents would have been called.

"One of your students poured milk on me that's what happened." I crossed my arms and sighed, "I would but I'm not allowed to let you really go anywhere un supervised." The teacher looked like he was thinking as he made a small humming noise.

"Can you call one of your siblings to bring you some clothes?"

-

"Jimin you actually ended up getting detention because you fell asleep during class!?" Jungkook laughed hysterically and held his tummy. "And-and then someone poured milk on you!" He was practically screaming at this point.

Someone behind me made an exasperated noise and signed. I smiled a little bit at how childish he was acting but he was really making a fool of himself. "Kook, thank you for the clothes but please go home. Your going to blow out a kidney before you make it out the door."

He nodded, "Fine! You just don't want me making a fool of myself!" He smiled and ran out the door.

Why do I love that kid some much?

I walked out of the office with the teacher and then right off to the bathroom to change out of my milky clothes and washed my hair and face.

When I was done I walked put of the bathroom and into the commons with everyone else. But I didn't sit with anyone I just sat at a table by myself and went onto my phone.

Jimin
Taehyung can you find me someone?
I'm not in the best of moods right now...But the last name has to be Choi.

"Yo, Jimin what are you doing there on your phone for? This is detention not the bathroom. We don't support highschool fangirls." I turned and glared at them. "Bak, what do you want?" I asked him setting my phone down against the table the screen down.

"I was just coming over to-" As he said to I felt hands grab my hair and pull it back. "Sorry, I lied. I just came over here to say that we don't like people like you in our school. We don't support cross dressers or anything of that matter. You people make me sick. If it were up to me I would have you killed and lucky for me that may come true." He smirked and those hands that were in my hair left.

My phone started to vibrate so I picked it up.

Taehyung
Sure, I can but... Why, what happened at school?
Are you okay?
You never ask for anything that specific.

Jimin
Taehyung, yes, something did happen at school.
It was someone from our class.
I just wanna get back at them but not by killing them themselves because that's petty.
But I think people know...

Taehyung
People know what?
Jimin, who is the class mate? Where are you?
People know what?

I stood up from the table and grabbed my stuff walking to the school doors. Ignoring every little thing that was happenings like teacher's yelling for me to get back there and the laughter of the children high schoolers.

"This is what I get for being nice to someone. Why does this always happen to someone like me?! Is it karma! Please tell me! I really wanna know!" I screamed. But no one laid eyes on me, there was not even anyone there.

I tired to be nice I showed you what a friend of mine gets to be treated like and you go off and you kill me in the process.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard a voice that came from the right of me and looked over. There stood a boy with red hair, he was slightly tanned skin and a worried look on his face. I stood up straight and nodded, "Yes, of course why wouldn't I be?"

He chuckled, "Well, I would believe you but your face tells me other wise." He gracefully walked over and outstretched his arm, resting his hand on my cheek.

And that's when I felt him smear a wet substance on my cheek. I reached my hand up to the cheek he hadn't of touched and felt it on the other side. I was crying and he saw me? God, I must look like a crazy person.

"Well, I wouldn't call you a crazy person, your actually quiet adorable." I looked at him and let out a laugh. He had this bright, sun-like smiled you could ever see and be looked so happy.

"Are you-, are you trying to flirt with me?" I questioned him.

"Well, as I would say normally no. But with you maybe I'll just continue too, and see what you do to me if I say yes." Why would anyone wanna phrase it the way he just did I have no Idea. But if this was him actually trying to cheer me up, to think why would anyone wanna turn this down.

I let out a soft sigh and smiled down at the ground. "So, in short you are and you wanna see how far you can get with just flirting with me?" He nodded.

"But, my dear before that. There is something I must do so that I don't get you into any trouble." He made me look at him as I felt his lips press against my cheek softly. I felt my own face heat up in surprise and my eyes became the size of two small circular potatos.

"Now, my King. I am your servant and your knight. Do with me as you must but no not fret for I will protect you." I looked at him but saw that this person was not him but a cardboard cut out with a recording in its mouth and a note that read, 'KG'.

I pushed the cardboard stature over after I grabbed the note.

"Hello KG, let me say that your squishy cheeks are really something to kiss. But that's not the problem here. I believe you know that there is something very odd going on with the black haired male and his 'wife', or whatever she is going by and I would like to talk to you. I know that you might be busy but I assure you that this isn't really a matter of lower class quality as you say. But might be one that sparks your interest."

There was a slight pause in the recording like they were acting as if he was letting me think.

"We both wanna know why you were attacked and I wanna help. But in return I need you to kill someone for me. So, I need you to meet me at the highbridge park around 7. Don't be late."

The message ended only to have another one play right after.

"This message will self destruct in-" My mind went haywire as I didn't want it to blow up the front of this school.

"4."

I threw it into the air.

"3."

It landed on the inside of some bushes and I started away from the bomb thinking that I was safe enough away.

"2."

But a teacher ran out of the school, "Park Jimin, where are you going off to?"

"1."

It turned put to be Principle Choi.

He was pushed with so much force by an unknown figure towards the direction of the bomb but not even close to it.

And was blown up.

I stood there watching as his body flew up and landed on the hood of a car. The smoke spread as the horns of cars went off.

For the first time in my life.

I pulled out my phone and Ironically, I called 911.