Chapter 21

Jimin's P.O.V

When we arrived, I was in awe of what I had seen. He had told me that it had a nice veiw, but I didn't think that it would be almost a half a day's trip to get an ocean view with a beachfront house. It was a modern two story house with a crescent moon driveway.

My eyes sparkled, I absolutely loved this house.

Next time I see him, I'm going to give him a nice big kiss on the cheek. He helped me out a lot and he was so considerate about what I liked.

"So boss got this for you? How many favors did he owe you?" Sunny looked at me dumbfounded. I smiled, "He owed me a lot, and when I say a lot, I mean. A LOT." I laughed. It had double garages, and a huge front door.

The three trucks were already parked in the driveway. It was 8 o'clock in the morning, so I bet everyone was still sleeping. Sunny and I drove through the night so that we would be able to make it here when everyone woke up.

I ran up the driveway ringing the doorbell.

Soon one of the men who drove the trucks walked up and opened the door. "KG, you brought Sunny with you?" I nodded my head as he let us in. He locked the door behind us, as I turned the corner I seen sleeping people piled into the livingroom.

Yoongi dad was sleeping on the couch with Ryung-soon on his chest, Namjoon was on the floor. Taehyung took the other couch, with Yoongi sleeping on the floor with Yung-Si next to him. I also noticed Minne, was next to Yung-Si's face. Callie and Lulu, they were sleeping by Namjoon, who knew they were there since he had his body curled around them.

I smiled.

Walking over to Yoongi and Yung-Si, I got onto my knees and shook the sleeping man awake. Well, if I could shake him awake, but the Yoongi wouldn't move. Well.... That won't do now will it. I rolled him over so he was flat on his back, I made sure nobody was awake.

I grabbed his left leg and pulled it towards his chest, I could hear the bones cracking. I know he doesn't stretch. Yoongi's eyes popped open, as he pushed his leg down. Sitting up he grabby me by the collar of my sweat shirt.

"Ow! That hurt your son of a- Jimin!?" He yelled.

I held in my laugh as he was hit on the back of the head. "Dad be quiet! I need me bootylicious sleep to!" I laughed at what she had said. Her father looked at her, probably confused as to why she had used the word, 'bootylicious'.

"W-what?" He laughed.

Yung-Si just shrugged, laying back down on the blankets.

"Jimin why did you have to make us wake up?" Namjoon complained, waking us Taehyung.

I pulled Yoongi up from off of the ground. "Well, we need to get this house put together don't we?" I asked placing a hand on my hip. The sound of an air horn went off, I swear Callie jumped 10 feet into the air.

Everyone was awake then.

-

It took us a while to figure out where everyone was going to sleep in this house but we did. I know that everyone may or may not have not had a choice but they can live with it. We have to be together for I don't know how long, so we might aswell be besties.

Yoongi and I are sleeping on the main floors, master bedroom.

Namjoon and Dad take the upper master bedroom, Taehyung and Sunny get the other bedroom, while Ryung-soon and Yung-Si get the smallest bedroom. Everyone had separate beds so they didn't sleep together.

But it took even longer to move our things inside.

We started moving things around 10 after we had breakfast, we got done around 4 in the afternoon. And we had only put the things in everyone's rooms, so none of that wasn't even unpacked yet.