Chapter 23

I am just going to say warning  and there might be some triggering things

"My parents are dead."

My breath was caught in my throat as he had said that. But, I couldn't imagine having my parents already gone. He was only 18... "Don't worry about it, just drive to a hair salon. It don't pay for you to say anything."

I nodded slowly, pulling out of the garage.

"So, do you even know where a salon is... Or are we just going to be driving around aimlessly?"

"The second option..." I grinned at the male who rolled his eyes.

Then he sighed and looked off onto the side of the road.

-

I still felt bad about the parents thing, I didn't know that they were even dead.... Then I went and said all of those bad things about him- well they weren't bad things. But I still feel bad about saying that!

We were completely lost.

It had been about an hour, of driving when I stumbled across a group of partying high schoolers and um... They were definitely all wearing clothes. I pushed on the male next to me, to wake him up from his poor little nappie poo.

"What...?" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Look over there." I pointed to the group. Yoongi tipped his head up, "Why the fuck are we here?!" He looked over at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I thought that this was a park! But if you wanna get out we could go swimming. Maybe you could find yourself a hot chick, and I could find myself a man with a nice personality. Then I could go to his place and you could go to hers..." I ran my fingers through my hair and moved my bottom slowly back and forth on the seat. "He could do me with his personality and you could do her with yours." I winked.

"Tsk. So stupid. We are being hunted by your mom and all you can think about his a guy doing you?" I shook my head, and laughed.

"I was only joking. No need to get your panties in a bunch."

"I should be the one saying that to you. Your the one who wears them all of the time." I smiled again.

"Only sometimes my guy, only sometime-"

"Stop it! Please!" My head snapped over to a group of guys surrounding a girl, who was sitting on the ground pulling herself as close as she could to herself. Looking behind me I made sure that there was no cars coming and I opened up the door.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi was going to open up his door but I shook my head.

"Open up the glove box." I said walking around the car making sure that they weren't doing anything to her. Yoongi did as I said, he opened up the glove box, and a small silver snubbed nose laid there peacefully. I reached down and grabbed it, sticking it inside of my sweatshirt  pocket.

I waked over to the guys, one was on the ground pulling her arm up into the air. "The boss doesn't like virgins." I froze for a second, remembering that day... "The ones who aren't innocent anymore look way better than the ones still with their cherries." One guy laughed.

"No! Please let go of me!" She cried.

I could feel the blood rising inside of me. "Let go of her." I said to the group of four naked men.

They don't even have long enough dicks to try to even break them...

They turned and looked at me, "Who the fuck are you?" One guy spat, "Is he one of the student's who missed the bus?" Another on whispered.