Chapter 8

"Morning guys..." I yawned and walked into the Living Room. Then paused as I looked at my youngest brother.

"So, is someone gonna explain why he just has a shirt and thigh highs on?" I looked over at the stairs. Where the voice had come from and my mom was standing right there leaning against the wall.

My eyes almost popped out.

"So is someone going to explain or am I going to have to wait?" She said with a lot more voice. Jungkook looked down,"Well.. I was trying on some of the clothes girls from my school said I should, so I did.. Please don't be mad."

I knew he was lying.

She looked at me, "And you let your little brother do this? What is wrong with you?! What kind of older brother are you?" She yelled. "I didn't even know this was going on, I was with Namjoon in my room sleeping. So how would I know?" I said back calmly.

How dare she come into my house and yell at me. Who does she think she is?

"I'm the one who carried you around for 9 months, I'm your mom but you can't call me that. Your a mistake." I felt my eyes water. "Oh? Now your going to cry like the baby you are. Very funny! I hope you choke on your tears." She walked downstairs.

"Jungkook, I came here to tell you that your father wants you too look over your grades." She yelled upstairs and I guess left.

"Well... I hope you die, but if it wasn't for Jungkook I'd kill you now. Wait nevermind, I wouldn't want your blood to be on my hands, your dirty." I scoffed and blinked a few times, then walked back to my bedroom.

"Joon you up?" I asked as I slipped into bed next to him.

I heard a sniffle, "Jimin, I miss him so much! Why did he have to leave!? I just wanna see his dark brown eyes... And the way he moves when he gets all sassy... I miss his voice when we usted to call eachother over the phone." He cried and wrapped his around my shoulders.

"We will find him, Namjoon I promise. Jin will be the same Jin he left us as..." I paused, "So, please don't cry about it." I ran a finger through his hair.

He opened his eyes and looked into mine. "Jimin... Why are you such an angel?" I let let out a soft laugh at what he had asked.

"I'm not really an angel, you know. I'm just nice." I said and placed my hands on both of his cheeks, placing a little kiss on the tip of his nose. "Plus your family, My hyung and I care about you alot."

Namjoon smacked my arm, "Park Jimin! I'm your older brother. So don't kiss my nose... That's reserved for someone else, and that someone is not you so don't do that."

I let out a laugh.

"Awww, why isn't it for me?" I teased as my hands went down and I poked his sides. His eyes almost popped out of his head as I got up out of the bed. "Jimin!" He yelled as I ran out of the room.

I smiled.

Times like these always make me forget what I actually do to make a living. But- "Jungkook.. What in the world do you think you are doing?" I asked looking through the crack in the bathroom door.

"Nothing Jiminnie!" He repiled back to me.

"You sure??" I asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure! Now what do you want?" I pushed open the door and turned around closeing it.

"To lock the door before Namjoon can get me." I let out a laugh and turned around.

I slowly unlocked the door and stepped out of the room, then closed the door behind me making sure it was locked. I leaned back against the door as my face flushed.

"What did I just see? What did I just see? WHAT DID I JUST SEE!?" I covered my mouth from letting out a scream.

A hand slammed next to my head, only to be met with an angry looking Namjoon. My head was tilted up and my eyes widen, "Punishment time." He whispered and I pushed him off of me.

"Oh come on it was gettin good!" I looked over at the couch where Taehyung was.

He was recording us.

"Two hot brothers make out while hot younger brother is in the bathroom masturbateing. I can see it now." He his hands fan across the air like he was putting up a poster.

I gagged, "Taehyung shut up. That's gross." I then scoffed and took his phone away from him. But was pushed over the couch by a frustrated younger brother. What is going on with my brothers today god. Is everyone always this horny? Are we dogs now?

I got up quickly and looked at them, "Okay what's wrong Jungkook?" I asked him and his arms crossed. "Nothing Jimin. Nothing at all." He replied and looked at Namjoon-hyung, "Ask this little shit."

"Park Jungkook language!" I yelled then sighed. "Everyone, just get dressed and then we won't be in this house anymore. Done." I said and everyone but Taehyung left. "Jimin, they were just having fun..." He frowned and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Let the boy's be boys. I was joking, that would be a feat to see your brother and you doing that. I would probably be worried for you two." He smiled, letting me go, grabbing his phone.

"Good princess?" He asked and I smacked his shoulder.

"Taehyung shut up!"

-

"Jiminnie, I'm so tired!!" Jungkook complained and wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he whined like a baby.

"Carry me..."

Five minutes later. "Please hyung! Carry me!"

Two minutes later.... "Carry me", HE WOULDNT STOP COMPLAINING!

"Jungkook, what did you do that made so tired?" I asked, looking at him. The whole rest of the way to the lunchroom he was quiet. And you can wonder why I think Taehyung has something to deal with this.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at it. "Kook I've got to go. So I'll meet you in the lunch room in about an hour."

-

"Okay, Taehyung what's wrong?!" I asked as an arm wrapped its self around my shoulders.

"I found this in my locker." He pulled out a white neatly folded piece of paper and handed it to me. "What is it?" I asked and looked it over.

"I don't know, I just found it in my locker before lunch had started." He replied.

I opened up the piece of paper.

"Taehyung, are you fighting with someone?" I looked up at his face with a concerned look.

"No, I'm not. Why?" He looked down at the letter.

"Because it's a threat."