Chapter 15 ☆

Yoongi's P.O.V

I let out a soft 'tsk' as I left the room. To this point already I am hating this idea of what she calls her job. Why do I have to be the one saying everything and anything about this one person?!

I have other better things that I can be doing with my life right now and she is controlling them. But... No, Yoongi. You have to make it to work, you can feel bad later about what you wrote in the male and female bathrooms when you're at home.

I sighed, why do I even feel bad?

It was one of those moments when you had the devil on the left shoulder and the angel of yourself right on your shoulder. You couldn't make up an excuse about something only to have your mind think; that's a bad idea and you need to rethink it or listen to your wife man, she is older than you.

I groaned, why does my life need to be so hard!

I have to attend this stupid party tonight for work, then go home and sleep.

My life is the worst...

It's so stressful, I feel as if my hair is already starting to turn grey. The endless amounts of partys I have to go to. The speeches I have to give at them along with actually eating the food. It takes up a lot of time.

Yoongi, your life is the worst.

-

Jimin's P.O.V

After the police came they took me back to the station and integrated me. I told them everything I could and everything that happened not leaving out a single detail, then they let me go.

I just decided to walk home since it was still bright out and well, I didn't wanna talk to anyone right now.

1 month and a half.

That's all I have left and then I can leave this town and never look back at it. I can expend my company and make sure that I can do what I want and build the building I want just for this purpose.

I don't want to rule the world, I want me and my gang family to.

But... If I was in a gang family I wouldn't be able to see Yung-Si anymore, and that would make me really sad... No, Jimin you can't think that. She'll forget you in four years and there is nothing that you can do about it.

You can't see her even if you wanted to it just wouldn't happen.

I looked down at the concrete and frowned, "Why do I have to be the one that's always hated.. That's what your thinking right now isn't it?" I looked up and turned around, "Yo, the name is Minseok. I just couldn't help to see that you don't look very happy."

I waved a little and gave him a small smile, "Yeah... I'm not the happiest right now."

He looked at me and gave me duck lips, tilting his head. Then frowned, "What happened?" He asked me. I just shrugged sadly, "I don't know... One moment I left school, and the next my principal was dead." I said and looked back down at the ground.

And that's when everything went black.

-

Yoongi's P.O.V

When I got home I walked right up the stairs and looked inside of Yung-Si's room. She wasn't feeling good so I had given her some medicine this morning and told her to wait until Julie got back then see how she feels.

Suprisingly the four year old was very sick and that worried Yoongi so he did go to school. But that was around 12 and he had given the excuse of 'I had to take care of my little sister because my parents weren't home and my grandma from Seoul had to come down but she got a cold so my aunt had to come down from Seoul.'