Chapter 20 ☆

Yoongi's P.O.V

I couldn't honestly believe what his father had said, and how Jimin was handling the situation. Even though deep deep down I know he wanted to cry. I could tell just by looking at his eyes, he was just trying to be as strong as he could.

He walked into a diffrent room, then a little bit later he walked back into the livingroom. "I have a few favors that some people own me, I used them up so I can keep you guys safe. I just feel bad asking you to do this." Jimin looked at me with a frown.

I set Yung-Si down on the couch, "I need you to have Julie do something for me..."  He placed a hand over his mouth, he didn't want to say the thing he had to next. Jimin's father you could tell was equally as worried as I was.

"I need her to bring Giselle and Liona to my dads house to my brother can take them." He yelled. Tears started to roll down his cheeks, i slowly walked to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's fine. Julie can do it, the girls will be safe. Your brother will get them and then you can go see them."

His dad stood up.

"No. If he gives them to his brother then his mom would get them. Jimin wouldn't be about to even look at them if she got them."

I watched as Jimin's father pulled Jimin into a hug.

"It'll be okay, she wouldn't hurt them so maybe if they are with her they wouldn't get hurt in the conflict." I pulled out my phone, I started to text Julie. Things, were going to go the way Jimin wanted it, yes. But in order to do that, Yung-Si was going to stay with me.

-

Jimin's P.O.V

Thinking about it as I packed my stuff into cardboard boxes wasn't a real good thing. I just thanked my parents for working at an office that was about 10 hours away from home. That should be enough time to get the thing's packed but I know not all is coming with me.

I was planning to take alot of things with me, only the things I would need again, as I won't be able to come back here again.

So, I worked from one side to the other, grabbing things and shoving them into boxes one after another, moving them into trucks that were apart of the  many favors people owed me. Dad took care of my grandparents things, that he wanted to keep and things he liked I went through my room.

It's just amazing and sad to see that, I can clean stuff up and make it look nice.

Though it wasn't as surprising as Taehyung, along with Namjoon showing up with suitcases saying that they wanted to stay my my house for a little bit. Though, I wasn't going to tell them, they still showed up and it made things go by quicker.

-

It might have only been two hours later when everything was almost done. The most of the trucks, were loaded with as much things as they could carry, plus people. Dad, and Ryung-soon, Yung-Si took the first truck. Namjoon and Tae, they took the second one. While Yoongi and I waited at home with the driver of the third, for Julie.

Once she showed up, we packed Yung-Si and Yoongi's things into the truck, along with more of my things. That's when I handed over the my two girls, I could barely hold myself together while so.

It felt as if I was dying and someone was watching me, but not bothering to help me in any way.

I handed her a note that I wrote to Jungkook, explaining how he would explain to mom how to take car of my babies. I know that they all weren't getting take away, and that we even traded two cheetahs for Yung-Sis kitten.