Chapter 3

I turned my bike and went into a back alley with a whip of dusk, and some honking car horns. I went up a ramp and went down another, turning again I park beside beside a garbage can, then back up into my spot.

And I mean my spot.

I turned the motorcycle off and got off of it. Pulling off my helmet and putting it underneath my arm. I walked into the back door of the huge office like building, the person who was stationed in there smiled.

"Hello Jimin, your elovator is ready." I hummed as they pressed in a code and the door slid open and beeped. "Where too?" The person asked, "To my office." I said and walked into the elevator and with another beep it closed and went up.

I stared blankly as elovator when up, and up, and up, and up, then stopped. There was another beep and the elevator opened right up and I stepped onto a pink carpeted floor.

There was a two dark wood doors, that I pushed through and stepped into my actual office.

And let me tell you it was pink.

A chandelier, two huge windows, pink flooring, two pink couches, cushions, a closet full of many stolen and brought jewels of any and every kind and two huge pillows with tassles on them.

They were for animals.

There was a tile floor underneath the pillows and had a little bit of red on them. 'She forgot to clean that up, or was she working on it?' I thought to myself a little mad.

My baby's deserves better than a dirty floor.

I ran my fingers through my hair and signed, "MI LING!" I yelled at the top of my lungs for a second then stopped. Walking to sit down in my chair and it spun around slowly, and I groaned.

"MI LING!!" I yelled again and stomped my foot on the floor.

There was a click of a door and to burst open, "I'm so sorry! I the girls wouldn't leave me be. Their in bad moods today.." Mi Ling said quickly and bowed. "They just ate and I was going to clean up the blood." She added.

I smiled, "It's okay."

I stood up and walked toward her and patted her on the shoulder and she stood up, 'Should I-" I whistled loudly and waited a few seconds for something to happen.

And something did.

There was some pattering and spots went flying past my face as I was pushed to the ground and two heavy lumps sat right on my chest. "Giselle, Liona!" I yelled and put my hands in front of my face.

I could see what she meant by in bad moods.

They got up and slowly walked over to there beds and plopped down, then they started chirping to each other. "Mi Ling clean up the blood, and then you can go sleep. I'll just ring you." I smiled as her face lit up in excitement.

"Yes sir!" She said ecstatically and ran back down the stairs, and a few minutes later came back up with a mop and bucket to clean up the blood.

-

"Giselle, what's wrong girl?" I asked his as I placed my hand on her head and rubbed it slowly. She didn't do anything but comply with the rub.

I stood up, "Who wants a treat?" I asked and they both stood up. Then sat right on there bums and started chirping again. I smiled and walked to my desk and leaned down and opened up the drawer on my desk and pulled out there treats.

"Liona, will you tell me what's wrong?" Her head looked the other way and I looked at Giselle and she looked the other way. I held in a laugh, "I'll give you guys a treat if you tell me what's wrong."

Liona was the first to walk up and she lifted up her paw, I got down on my knees and grabbed it softly as her paw gently tracing her beautiful pads, and her nails.

Fun fact! Cheetahs do not have retractable claws.

"Liona is that it, a sliver?" I pulled it out slowly and she whined as I did so. Giselle walked over slowly and sat next to her sister leaning agianst her. So cute!

When I was done I threw it away and the girls were both back to normal.

Their mood swings are something else.

-

"Jimin!" A purple haired male walked yelled as he walked into the room. Dramatically pushing open the doors with his hands.

I looked up and blinked tiredly. "What Namjoon?" I asked him and stood up slowly. The girls not even fazed, still sleeping like the queens they are.

"We have a new target that we just got. It was mailed to us so we have everything, and all the information." I smiled, I love when people mail us the targets information! He placed the packet down on my desk and slid it to me.

I picked it up and pulled it open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Park Chul-Ah
Age: 43
Hair Color: Black and Greying
Eye Color: Brown

It showed a picture of him and he looked rough.

Reason: Someone hired him to kill a small child, and in the process killed their kitty. He shows no remorse for killing anyone, he is a threat to you if he would be after you.

Locaton/s: 125 Epiphany St. Apt. 23
792 Sergeant Rd. House Number. 341
148 Cellular St. Apt. 56

It showed a photo of his car. I've seen the car before and the guy before.

It gave lots of financial information and things about him like where he liked to eat and where he got groceries. From his birth certificate to his marriage license.

Well after I'm done with him, his death certificate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

"So where is he now?" I asked Namjoon through the ear piece loudly. "Easy, at home, where else would he be?" I let out a little laugh.

"Joon not funny."