Chapter 2

They weren't going to stop.

I sat up slowly and looked at the little girl in my arms and made sure that she was okay. She was crying and holding in her arms a little calico kiddie plushie, but it looked as if its head was just recently torn off.

"Hey, sweetie what's wrong?" I asked as I sat her on my lap.

She looked up at me with big brown eyes, that were puffy and red.

"S-some man hurt m-my kiddy" She brought the small stuffy into view and she sniffed.

"C-can you f-fix it?" I frowned and shook my head, "I'm sorry I can't, I would but I just can't" I was surprised when her little arms wrapped around my neck and she cried into my shirt.

I held her as I stood up, and rubbed a hand up and down her back.

"Yung-si! Oh my god, are you hurt?" The man in the suit ran up and tried to pull the little girl off, but couldn't. She was holding on to me tightly.

"Daddy let me go!" She yelled and kicked her legs. The man looked in shock at as I'm going to assume his daughter and frowned. "Baby, please let this person go" He walked around me and pulled her hands off of my neck.

"N-no! He is better than you!" She yelled more.

He pulled the girl into his arms, "Yung-Si..." The male said sadly and looked at her with a pouting face. She looked right back at him with an equal pout on her face but brown bigger eyes.

"Daddy, I'm sorry" She apologized and gave the black-haired a hug.

He hugged her back, "It's okay Si." He smiled and kissed her forehead and looked at me.

"Thank you, thank you very much" He bowed and I smiled, "No, you don't have to thank me. I just did what anyone would do." I said softly and patted the girl's head and she looked at me.

"Be careful now" I said, "I will sir!"

-

I sighed as I walked down the side walk, carrying my groceries in both hands and glanced up at the sky. It was turning that bright pink and yellow color with orange highlighted. I just got out of the grocery store if that wasn't already obvious.

I walked back to the store and right now it was around... Seven, seven thirty. I had to be at the office at nine.

This is what my life was like but it was worth it, I mean it may be very hard at times to manage all of this at once but I can do it. I've pushed myself for three years now and I don't want that to change anytime soon.

-

I put the groceries away in the places they had to be then slumped down on the couch.

"What am I going to do?" I asked myself.

A thought popped in to my head and I stood up and walked into my bedroom. I was going to get ready for work, that is what I was going to do.

I pulled off my brown haired wig, revealing my pink hair and put it down on my bed, pulling off my shirt and the bra that held a bunch of tissues in it. I put the tissues in a bag and dropped the bra on the floor. Unzipping my skirt and pulling it down carefully making sure it doesn't get caught in my socks. Pulling that off along with my black knee-highs.

I walked to my closet and pulled the door open, and almost immediately went for the black jacket with a pink inside lining. And the shirt that said: 'XXVI Gucci'.

Pulling on the shirt, after that I reached down grabbing a pair of black pants, with a little pink belt, holster.

I put on the pants and put on the belt. There was extra that hung between my legs that you wrap around your thigh. I grabbed the top smaller belt like thing and wrapped it around my thigh and did the same to my bottom.

After that I pulled out some boots that looked like they were for women, but no there just custom made. They had pink they were about knee thigh and they were lined inside with pink. They had a little ducky charm on a string connecting to the zipper. The bottoms well they were a bit elevated but, they had grips on the bottom so if I ran I could.

I also pulled out some pink fingerless gloves, and well, some hoop earrings. I put on the gloves and the earrings and smiled as I grabbed my jacket and boots and brought them downstairs.

I glanced up at the clock.

I think I should get going.

I stood up and walked down the stairs, going out a brown door that was behind the counter and slipped into the garage. In the garage was a black sleek motorcycle that had a lot of pink high lights along with a pink seat. And on the seat was a pink helmet with a small painted cat paw on the visor up in the corner, you can't see it unless you look up.

I opened my garage and backed out then closed it again, then drove off.