Chapter 12

I left Yoongi's house with dumbfounded thoughts and a sad face.

They actually said that I couldn't see their daughter anymore because I was a very bad influence on her. Yoongi told me, looking right into my eyes. Now I'm glad I only have a month left of school...

Why? You may ask and that's simple.

I'm taking my business and going somewhere else with it and not this small town type thing. I'm moving my bookstore and everything, I'll tell the people that love to come to my store where it's going to be of course but other than that. My parents don't really need to keep tabs on me anymore, but then again when have they ever worried about me.

I opened up the car door and slammed it shut. "Jimin what's wrong?" Taehyung's voice whispered softly into my ears and he placed a hand softly onto my shoulder. "They aren't going to let me see Yung-Si again. I saved her, she is like my little sister. How do you expect me to feel about this?" I said back to him in a harsher voice than I originally intended.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell.." I then soon apologized and patted his hand.

Then drove the guys home, then myself.

I mean maybe the choice Yoongi made is the right choice maybe he made the wrong one. I'm not going to do anything about it but I'm going to stay pissed off at him.

-

Opening the door to my house the pristine felines walked inside gracefully as I followed suit. "Giselle, Liona, this is your temporary new home.. you have to deal with it, I don't have anyone set up to take care of you yet my little ladies." I unclipped their leashes and smiled as they just stood there looking at there beds which I was holding.

"I'll put them down." I laughed and closed the door.

-

I was reading a book in the school library when two hands slammed down on each side of me.

The person behind me pressed his chest to the back of my head and moved his hands to pull the book out of mine.

"Jimin..." My head immediately snapped up and caught the color of light blue hair. A hand was placed on my chin keeping me from looking down.

But, I was pushed forward so my cheek was squished against the table. "What are you-"

"Shut your mouth you immbisoĺ." The person said in a soft voice.

I opened my eyes up to noticed a tail swishing behind the person.

"Who are you?" I asked in a hushed voice thinking that they will hurt me if I talk normally.

They laughed.

"You honestly don't know who I am?" There was evidence of a short scoff. I was turned to lay on my back and my legs were spread apart and wrapped around someone's waist.

"Y-Yoongi?!" I gasped and went to sit up, only to be pulled over to him.

My wrists were being held tightly by his, laying against his chest. "W-what are you doing?" I asked him looking up slowly only to realize there wasn't much distance between our faces.

My eyes glanced at his lips for a split second then back up at his eyes. "What are you-", I was cut off by a soft pair of lips gently giving mine a peck.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time." I felt my cheeks heat up and I look away. "...You could've just asked..." I muttered and bit my lip.