Chapter 25 ☆

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Jimin, all I'm trying to say is that; I wish you knew that your imperfections make you an exception."

It was the first thing that honestly popped out of my mouth. Sure I didn't know what it meant... But I can paint a foggy photograph with it.

"What the hell does that mean?" Jimin laughed as his eyes turned into little crescents. I shrugged, "I wanted to say something else but that isn't what came from my mouth. That did. I mean it isn't half bad though, it could be worse."

I set Yung-Si down and she ran over to Jimin and wrapped her arms around his legs, "Daddy says that your sorry about what you said to me. Is it true?" Jimin smiled placing a hand on her head.

"Yes, I am very sorry Si si." He picked her and and hugged her.

Yung-Si had a bright smile covering her face when Jimin said that. Then he set her back down on the ground and she ran past me. I looked at Jimin and smiled softly, "Hug and Make up?" He asked quietly.

I stepped forward a few steps and wrapped my arms around his torso, as he wrapped his around my neck a few shocking seconds later.

"I feel awful Jimin..."

"Yoongi, you wouldn't even know the half if it.. I feel really bad too."

The hug broke and Jimin walked past me whispering. "Grab Yung-Si and Ryung-soon then meet me in the bedroom." My eyes followed him as he walked down the hallway and then took a right.

I quickly ran to grab the two kids, with that I pulled them into the bedroom.

Jimin was already laying on his bed.

"I got them." I said putting them both on the bed as I walked over to my own. "Yoongi, get over here." Jimin laughed as he was reaching out his hand. The two children cuddled to each of his side. "Isn't the bed to small?"

He shrugged, "We'll make it work." I slowly walked over to the end of the bed and crawled up from there. Jimin made me lay down with my back agianst the wall, then he put the two kids in between us. "I told you I could make this work." He laughed, wrapping his arms around Ryung-soon.

I laughed, wrapping my arms around my own daughter, making there more room to scoot into. We pulled up the covers, then went to sleep....

-

When I woke up in the morning I had noticed that there was an even heavier weight on me than last night.

Only to realize that, that weight was Jimin.

Where did the kids go?!

I moved, causing the younger boy to stur in his sleep. "Let me sleep." He mumbled. I rolled over onto my side, causing both Jimin and I to fall off of the bed.

"Ow!" I heard Jimin scream in pain.

I wasn't hurt at all since Jimin took most of the blow.

"Oh shit..." I got off of him.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were that close to the edge of the bed." I apologised, helping him stand up onto his feet. "Yoongi it's fine..." He gave me a small smile, then he walked to the bathroom.

I watched him for a little but then looked away.

Deciding that I was going to go get ready for the day I walked into the closet, closing the door behind me. I pulled off my shirt, pulling on a black short sleeved shirt. I looked at my pants picking out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.