Chapter 3

Monday

Before she even knew it her weekend had already come to an end. Y/n's alarm went off making an extremely loud an annoying sound. It was 7.00 and her school would start at 8.15. But knowing how slow she is on monday mornings Y/n always decided to put her alarm earlier. Walking to the bathroom she took a look at herself in the mirror to see if she had to take a quick shower. To her luck she thought it wasn't necessary. Putting on her clothes she went downstairs to get some breakfast.

For her best friend Luka it was the same. He went to the kitchen to take some cereals and a glass of orange juice. He sat down at the table when his sister walked in greeting him with a wave. She took an apple and a box of grape juice and made her way towards the deck of the ship where her friend Rose was waiting.

''Isn't it a bit early to go to school? You still have like..one hour?'' Luka questioned

'' You know the walk to school takes us about 20 min, right ? Plus Rose wanted to show me something about prince Ally being back in Paris'' She responded while adjusting her bag.

He grinned '' Good luck listening '' Juleka rolled her eyes and chuckled waving goodbye. While eating Luka took out his phone to check if there weren't any new messages he had missed. There was only one notification on his Instagram. Clicking on it he saw that Y/n had just posted a photo in which he was tagged in, it was a group photo from Saturday. In the picture Alex was showing a peace sign while Mark and Nathaniel were smiling with there eyes closed. Y/n was also smiling and had her arm around Alex's shoulder. And Luka being his cool natural self had his arms crossed and was just smiling casually.

Chuckling at the sight he clicked on the like button and closed his phone finishing his breakfast. Meanwhile Y/n was already done eating and saw that she had about 45 minutes left. Making her way to the couche she decided to watch some TV. There wasn't really anything interesting and she got bored pretty quickly. But there was one announcement from Nadja Chamack that caught her interest. Apparently Jagged Stone was going to give a live performance at the Eiffel tower on Sunday. Upon hearing that she quickly texted her friends to see if anyone wanted to go there with her.

Group chat the four musketiers

Y/n: Hey guys have you seen the news about Jagged Stone?

Mark: Yea I just did

Nath: What news?

Y/n: Jagged Stone will be holding a concert Sunday at the Eiffel tower! We totally have to go, you in?

Alex: Sure sounds fun

Mark: I'm okey going there with you

Nath: Not sure you know I don't really like loud music...

Alex: Dude come on it will be fun!

Y/n: Please Nath!!!

Nath: How much does it cost?

Y/n: OH NO your not gonna tell me that you won't come because of the price!!

Mark: I bet he did

Alex: Typical Nath he will use anything as an excuse. Don't be such a wimp and just say yes already!

Nath: ..... FINE I'll go, but if I turn deaf it will be your fault!!

Alex: Just use some earplugs and you'll be fine ;)

Y/n: Yes!!! Alright I'm going to buy my ticket after school

A happy sigh left her lips and she was already looking forward to it. Taking a look at the clock it showed that it already was 7.30. Getting of the couch she grabbed her bag and keys and went to the door. When Y/n locked it and turned around Juleka and Rose were waving at her signaling to join them. Y/N smiled and walked towards them and the three of them went to school.

Marinette's pov

''Alya did you see Jagged stone is going to give a concert this Sunday?'' I showed the news on my phone

''Girl I already knew'' Alya lifted up her glasses '' So? We are totally going!''

''You talking about the Jagged stone concert'?' Nino asked '' Adrien and I are also planning on going. What about we go together the four of us?''

Hearing Adrien's name made me even more excited 'It would be my second concert with him. WAIT but what if during the concert I will only look at him and he will notice?? He will think I'm some kind of weird  girl! Or worse he will th-'

 ''HELLO EARTH TO MARINETTE'' I shrieked and stept out of my thoughts  '' Hu what?''

'' Nino asked if we would join him and Adrien to the concert..remember'' Alya  pinched her nose in frustration. My cheeks darkened ' I zoomed out again..'

" Awh right the concert" I scratch my nose " I think it's a great idea if y-you guys join u-us'' 

" Awesome text you later" Nino winked and ran towards his best friend who just entered the school gates.

I waited till Nino and Adrien where out of sight before turning to my best friend '' Alya this is a bad idea! What if I do something weird in front of Adrien during the concert??? '' I asked worriedly 

'' Ugh relax Mari, nothing like that is going to happen'' She sighed. My grip loosened '' Your probably right, because he won't be there'' 

Alya raised her eyebrows '' What do you mean?''

''You know his dad will never allow him to go to a concert. He's barely aloud to get out of his house, expect for school and sport stuff..'' I recalled the number of times he cancelled at the last minute

I laid my arms and head on my knees '' It will probably be them same thing again..'' Alya frowned and rubbed my back '' Maybe but that's not sure, don't give the hope up will ya!'' I appreciate her comfort words even though I wasn't convinced. 

The bell ringed signaling that class was about to start. I took my bag and walked up the stairs to my first lesson which was History from Madame Busstier. I took my seat and just starred at the door entrance. The last ones to enter where  Juleka, Rose and Y/n, they took there seats just in time as Madame Busstier arrived.

''Alright Class goodmorning'' She smiled kindly '' I hope you had an excellent weekend and of course finished you history homework''

The whole class practically groaned in frustration by the mention of 'Homework' there reaction making me giggle.

'' Alright open your iPads and put it on the end of your desk, I'll  come by and see who did and who didn't finish the assignments''

'' I bet that half the class didn't do it'' Alya whispered

'' Haha yeah ''