Chapter 8

Friday

After school

'' Guys it has already been two days and we still haven't heard anything at all. I mean they could at least send us a message or something '' The dark blue haired girl groaned while walking in circles in frustration. It had been two days since the band members of Kitty section send their video for the contest of XY. But after that they hadn't heard anything no text, nor anything that could indicate if they had won or lost. And it was getting quite annoying especially to Marinette.

Y/n, Ivan, Juleka, Rose, Adrien and Luka were sitting on the couch watching their friend mumbling around. Getting up Luka walked towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder '' Don't worry Marinette, I think they got lots of video's and are still looking trough them. So they probably haven't decided yet '' He gave her a reassuring smile, Marinette nodded her head and calmed down a bit '' Yeah...maybe your right ''

However this 'kind' little action caused the H/c haired girl to frown slightly. Sure she knew it didn't really mean anything special, just a friend reassuring another. But ever since the hide and seek game when she heard that Luka and Marinette were together in the bed drawer the H/c haired girl got jealous pretty easily. And Juleka was the first one to notice the dark aura surrounding her friend. Both worried and curious she decided to take action '' Hey Y/n? Can you come with me for a second? ''

Surprised Y/n blinked before nodding her head and followed her to her room. Shutting the door Juleka turned and went straight to the point. '' Okey what's going on with you?''

Y/n gave a questioning look '' What do mean? Nothing is going o- ''

'' Just a second ago you looked kind of angry. '' Juleka cut her off and crossed her arms '' And that look was aimed at my brother and Marinette. Did they do something to you?''

The H/c haired girl shook her head '' No, and I'm not angry '' 

''Your lying ''

Y/n sighed, she didn't really know if telling Juleka the truth about her behavior was a good idea or not '' I'm just tired, that's all..'' 

The girl frowned '' Did my brother do something to you? Did you guys have a fight?''

Silence filled the room. Y/n turned her attention towards the window thinking about what to tell her. The truth? Or a lie? Sure Juleka was a good friend but she would have preferred to tell Alex her current problem. Y/n trusted Juleka but Luka was her brother. So she was kind of scared that she would tell him. But she knew that she wasn't that kind of person. Taking a deep breath she sat on the bed hands holding her head.

'' Alright, but promise you won't tell ANYONE '' Juleka smiled '' Of course I won't, you know me'' 

Feeling somewhat relieved  Y/n  opened her mouth ready to tell everything but..

'' JULEKA, Y/N COME QUICK'' The girls jumped and looked at each other before running back to the group.

'Dammit' the H/c haired cursed under her breath

Everyone was sitting on the couch while looking at the tablet in Marinette's hands. '' What's going on?'' The purple/black haired girl asked. Marinette looked up with an angry expression plastered on her face '' You won't believe it look" 

Y/n and Juleka both looked as the tablet showed a live performance of XY.  Wearing the kitty section costume and playing their song that was somehow a bit different than the original one. Y/n didn't really understand the problem until Bob Roth appeared into the video explaining how XY came up with this new creation or in other words stole their idea.

'' But that's not truth we are the ones that created that '' Y/n shouted. Adrien nodded '' He didn'nt even give us credits.''

''But that means that we won the contest, right?'' Rose questioned.

The group stayed silent '' I guess there was never a contest...'' Ivan frowned. '' This must  just have been a ruse to give XY a new idea for his next show '' Y/n whispered feeling anger rising up 

'' NO, Kitty section won! Whether there was a contest or not everyone needs to know that this was our work and not HIS '' Marinette exclaimed '' I'm going to the studio to set this right '' She stomped up the deck leaving the rest of the group surprised by her sudden outburst. But she was right and they all knew it '' Is it wise letting her go by herself ?''

Knowing how clumsy Marinette could be the group didn't really feel comfortable letting her go by herself '' No, but don't worry I will go with her. '' The E/c eyed girl volunteered. 

'' How about we all go? '' Adrien suggested but Y/n shook her head '' No, that wouldn't be a good idea. I don't think the studio would let us in.''

''Yeah your probably right..''

'' I'll  go with Marinette while you guys stay here, I'll text you if anything happens '' With that she left following her friend. Getting of the boat she could see her in the distance. But before she started running a hand grabbed her wrist. Y/n looked over her shoulder to see that it was Luka.

''What are you doing? '' She felt her face heat up a bit from the sudden skin contact

'' I'm going with you, I know you said that we shouldn't all go but I won't let you two go alone '' Luka frowned " Its not that I think that you two can't handle it but I'll feel better if I tagged along "

Y/n smiled feeling really touched by his concern " Alright come up lets catch up to her ''

At the entrance of the studio

Painting from the run Marinette held her knees and tried to steady her breath. Taking deep breathes she slowly stood up and l begin to walk towards the entrance of the building. There was no way that she was going to let this happen. Everyone had to know that XY wasn't the one who created the costumes or the song. She couldn't let the hard work of her friends go to waste.

'' MARINETTE WAIT''

Turning around she saw Y/N and Luka running up to her '' W-What are you-''

'' You seriously don't think we would let you go by yourself now ,would you?'' The H/c haired girl chuckled

'' Were coming with you as support. '' Luka grinned

Marinette blinked before returning a determined smile  '' Thank you guys, now lets go give him a piece of our mind ''