Chapter 10

Y/n's pov

SLAM

'' No''

SLAM

" NOOO"

SLAM

" Dammit !!'' For a least thirty minutes I have been looking trough every room and not a single trace from Luka or Marinette. The only thing I knew is that Ladybug and Chatnoir are fighting against Silencer. Because not so long ago I heard shouting and rumbling coming from a floor above me.

'' Come on Luka where are you '' I mumbled feeling extremely worried. What if something had happend to him? Maybe he was injured? Or maybe that villain got him?

' No he's fine, he's probably hiding somewhere ' With these thoughts I continued my search.

'' LUCKY CHARM'' hearing Ladybug's voice made me stop in my tracks. She wasn't that far because her voice came again from above, maybe she knows where he is. With all my mind I ran down the hall and entered a door that leaded to the stairs. Climbing up I opened the door and heard rumbling down the hall.

" MIRACULOUS LADYBUG '' I slammed the door open revealing Chatnoir and Ladybug. Bob was tied up on a chair and I had to hold back a chuckle. But behind the two super heroes was another person and when Ladybug turned her attention to him or her I could see who it was.

'' Luka? " I whispered

Rubbing his head Luka looked up '' Y/n? Are y-'' Before he could finish and without thinking I tackled him into a hug. I buried my head into his chest and held him tightly.

Luka's pov

I was shocked by her sudden action I could feel her slightly shacking as if she was scared or crying. I wrapped my arms around her, returning the hug '' Hey, you okay? Your not hurt are you? '' I felt her shake her head. 

" Where were you? I searched the whole goddam building I thought...that something happend to you '' Her embrace got stronger. I chuckled and rubbed small circles on her back trying to calm her down " well I wa-"

" THIS IS SCANDALOUS" We both turned our attention to Bob who was still tied up in that chair. " Ladybug it took you that long to capture the villain! I was looked into a storage room for at least 20 minutes!! And now that it's over you don't even untie me? This is simply outrages!! ''

" Me? Are you sure I locked you up? Hmm I can't really remember '' The female hero tapped her chin with her finger while smirking. I slowly stood up with Y/n but her grip on my vest didn't lose but got tighter. I looked at her concerned that maybe she was hurt after all but her expression wasn't a painful one but rather an angry one.

" So so the chat and the lady caught you didn't they?'' Bob laughed gaining my attention again " What where you even thinking boy? Even if you were akumatized and threatened me, I would never have revealed that I stole Kitty sections idea for my untalented son''

Again I begin to fell the anger rising but I felt a nudge against my chest. Looking down I saw that Y/n pointed to the camera. Chatnoir was recording, I smiled and looked towards ladybug. We both chuckled making the bald man stop his laughter " What are you two so happy about" he questioned

" Oh its nothing but... Everything you just said was recorded and you are now Live on TV. " The music producers eyes widen and he began to sweat. His scared and shocked expression making me grin.

" Serves you right '' I heard my best friend mumble " You guys finally made him reveal the truth "

" Yeah, but Y/n I still want to thank you for what you did " she looked up " What are thanking me for? All I did was making it worse.." Y/n frowned and let go.

Smiling I took both her hands " That's not true! You stood the most up for us. You yelled at him without caring what he could do to you. At least you tried and that's what count "  Slowly I could see a smile form on her lips and a light blush?

" Thanks Luka"

* Time skip

Y/n's pov

" You ready guys" Me and Marinette cheered.

" Of course we are, we're gonna rock" Rose yelled the group trough their fists in the air. The band members made there way towards the stage where Alec was waiting and ready to start.

" Wait Luka! " I glanced beside me seeing Marinette holding his arm " I wanted to ask something, d-did you really mean what you said when you where you know..Silencer? "

' What? '

" I'm sorry Marinette I don't really remember what I said. But I hope it wasn't anything mean?"

' So he was...'

Marinette shrugged her shoulders " O-oh.. n-no don't worry about it " she nervously chuckled. But I could see the sad expression on her face making me raise my eyebrows in confusion.

Luka gently put his hand on her shoulder " Well I'm glad that it wasn't anything mean because I would never forgive myself if I had hurt you because...

You're an extraordinary girl, Marinette.

Clear as a music note, sincere as a melody.

You have been the song I hear in my head since we first met.

Hearing those words made my vision begin to blur because not so long ago Luka told me that if he would confess his feelings to Marinette, it would be like this. These exact same words .

And now he did it. After such a long time he finally did it.

But I never would have realized that it would hurt this badly...

Getting rejected is pretty shit...