Chapter 4

Lunch time

'' I can't believe I got extra work!!'' Alex exclaimed ruffling her hair in frustration. '' First I have to finish the other assignments plus this one!! ITS NOT FAIR ''

Y/n sighed at her friends behaviour. Alex was one of her classmates who didn't finish the history homework which resulted in Madame Busstier giving extra work '' If you had just done it you wouldn't be in this situation right now, you know'' The H/c haired girl said taking a bite from her sandwich

'' I know but I was busy'' Alex protested

''With what?'' She asked raising her eyebrow . Before her friend could reply Y/n cut her off '' If you're going to say practicing a new skateboard move then that doesn't count as a valuable reason '' Alex closed her mouth and groaned making Mark and Nathaniel laugh. 

Not so far away Luka was deciding whether he would also go to the concert of Jagged Stone. Sure he was a huge fan from the king of rock and roll, but he didn't really know if he wanted to go by himself or not.   

He looked over at Y/n who was laughing with her friends. Then he glanced at Marinette's group. When his eyes meet the dark blue haired girl his lips curved up into a smile and his heart begin to flutter. He saw this as an opportunity to ask her out and maybe confessing his feelings for her afterwards when they would alone . Of course he had tried many times before but when it came down to it he was to scared and ended up not saying anything . The reason? Obviously afraid of rejection and maybe lossing her as a friend because it would have been awkward afterwards if the feeling wasn't mutual. 

He never told anyone about his crush not even his mom or sister, but of course the only person who knew about it was Y/n. She was his best friend after all and he knew he could trust her. Plus he really needed someone to help him with this.

Y/n noticed her best friend starring at the female. He was smiling at her, eyes full of love and admiration. Part of her found it quite adorable but still she felt a slight pain in her chest. Shaking her head she excused herself and walked towards Luka.

'' If your going to stare at her like that it won't go unnoticed.'' She chuckled '' Care to tell me why your watching her like a hawk'' Luka nervously scratch his neck '' I'm thinking about asking her to a concert..you think that's a good idea?''

Y/n shrugged '' Yeah, why not. That would be a nice place for a date, which concert did you have in mind? '' Luka showed the girl his phone. '' I thought this one. It's on Sunday evening and I know she's a fan''

The H/c haired girl smiled '' Then what's holding ya back'' she pushed Luka forward and gave him a toothy grin '' GO now before she makes other plans''

Hearing those words from his best friend gave him enough courage to do it, giving her a pat on the head he smiled and made his way towards Marinette leaving his best friend standing alone. Although she encouraged him, she couldn't help but feel slightly jealous and upset.  Deep down she wished that Luka would ask her and not Marinette. But she didn't want to stand in the way of his happiness nor ruining it, because if she did she would never forgive herself.  Y/n took a deep breath to try to calm down. When she felt like her emotions where in control she walked back to her friends.

But her being upset didn't go unnoticed by a certain blond haired boy. Adrien looked at his friend who sat back with her group. '' Hey Nino, do you think Y/n likes Luka?'' Nino looked up from his phone  '' Of course she likes him there best friends after all'' he replied misunderstanding his best buddy completely.

Adrien pinched his nose '' I know that, but I mean romantically '' Nino looked puzzled at him then he glanced towards Y/n and then Luka repeating this four times '' You mean...she...and him?'' The blond  shook his head. It took the tanned boy another 10 seconds before he understood what his pal meant '' NO WAY!! '' he exclaimed dramatically while putting his hands on both sides of his hat making it slightly turn