Chapter 7

Thursday

Mark's pov

'' Hey Nath you almost done with the cover of the comic? ''

'' Yeah and how's the script going? ''

'' Almost finished I just need to write one last chapter and then I'm all done for today '' Taking a look at the clock I saw that I had at least 30 minutes left before art class would end. Me and Nathaniel were working on the next Ladybug comic. A couple of months ago we published the first book and dedicated that one to Marinette. Since she was the one who made it possible for me and Nath to create it. Sure in the beginning things didn't go to well between the two of us plus I got akumatized and stuff... But it in the end everything turned out fine. 

" That surely was quiet a day " I whispered to myself remembering the event

After the succes of the first comic we really thought hard about creating a second part. And after discussing it over many many times we decided to do it! So now we where working on it during art class. I almost had the whole story written on paper. So when I would be done Nathaniel only had to draw and color it. 

'' Sssooo how far are you with the comic? '' Startled I turned my head to see Y/n '' H-hey n-not so bad I'm almost done with the last part of the script and Nath already started drawing the cover and a couple of pages.'' I answered with a nervous chuckle

'' That's good to hear! But don't forget that I want to be the first person to read it '' She pointed her finger towards my face. I nodded my head and she gave me a smile " Good, I'll let you work but see you during Math " With that she walked back to Alex and they both continued with there own stuff

'' Hey Mark '' I turned to face Nathaniel '' What is it? ''

" Well I wanna ask you something, you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I'm curious " I nodded my head and waited for him to continue

"Okey umm..do you like someone right now?" 

My eyes slightly widen " N-no not really " I mentally cursed myself for stuttering

Nathaniel obviously didn't really believe me. After all he knows me better than anyone else so it's hard to lie to him " Are you sure? You know that I won't tell anybody " 

'' Yeah I know but I promise I don't '' I replied  " Alright if you say so " I could hear the disappointment in his voice making me feel guilty for not telling him the truth. I trust him, I really do but I don't want things to get weird between us if I told him. 

'Besides I'm not even sure about my feelings for them'

Alya's pov

'' And we hid in his bed drawer and it was so small I almost couldn't breath and then-'' I let out a yawn while listening to my best friend LONG story.  

Apparently after sending their music video to XY for the contest they played hide and seek. And she ended up hiding with Luka in a bed drawer. Well that's what I heard so far, she just kept talking and talking. This girl surely makes a whole scene out of it.

'' Marinette what exactly is the problem here? " I finally asked

" Euhm well I.... Don't know. It's just that it has been on my mind since that day. And quite a lot actually " she crossed her arms and laid them on the table " Whenever I think about it I feel something weird.."

I facepalmed after hearing her last sentence 'Oh my god. Surely she wasn't that dense'

I put my arm around her shoulder " Marinette are you trying to tell me that you have some kind of feelings for Luka? "

She shrieked and jumped almost falling out of her seat " NO OF COURSE NOT" 

"Ssssttt Girl calm down." I waved my hands up and down " Besides I know you don't because you already like Adrie-hmmff"

" Sssttt nobody needs to know that " 

I groaned and shoved her hand away. But her story made me think, ever since Marinette meet Luka it almost seemed like the boy had a crush on her. He would sometimes be kind of flirty with her. Plus there were two times when I swore that I saw him blush a little. However he also kind of acts like that with Y/n, then again they are best friends so that doesn't really count. I wasn't a 100% sure but I could tell there was something.

_

Again sorry for the long delay..