Chapter 9

Y/n's pov

Standing inside the studio felt quite exciting. How great would it be if Kitty section would give his very first performance in such a giant place, none the less live on TV! But right now that wasn't really important, we were waiting for Bob Roth to finish his interview and giving him a piece of our mind. Disgust was the feeling I felt while looking at him. Acting as if  XY was such a good musician and all. I didn't even like his music to begin with because it was sounded awful in my opinion but then again I was a Jagged fan.

My hand formed into a fist as I felt my nails dig into my skin. My mind was running wild with thoughts about how much I wanted to hurt that man but I was brought back to reality when I felt a hand on my shoulder '' Don't worry he won't get away with this'' Luka gave me a reassuring smile his words calming me down a bit.

After the interviewer left Marinette immediately made her way toward him followed by me and Luka. '' Excuse me sir ? ''

The music producer turned around with an irritated look plastered on his face '' What is it? Can't you see XY is performing right now? ''

'' Sir we want to talk to you about that, why are you telling that it's XY creations when that's a lie! '' Marinette exclaimed '' The music and costumes this was all Kitty section idea, our group was the one who designed it! ''

'' You stole everything, and didn't even mentioned or credit us. Do you even know how hard we worked? '' I added

'' Exactly! Y/n was the one who designed the costumes together with Marinette they put so much effort into it. And I along with my friends created the music. '' Luka half shouted

Bob begin to laugh ''  Yeah alright I may have stolen you're creations so what? What can a couple of kids do about that?'' I took a step forward pushing Marinette aside '' WE are here to tell everyone what you did, either you tell them or I will! '' I knew the way I spoke to him was asking for trouble but I was to angry to care.

The bald man stopped laughing and glared '' Oh really? And who do you think you are kid? Do you really believe that the spectators would believe a little girl like you? Or me? I'm one of the greatest music producers her in Paris. It's your word against mine.''

'' I have prove that this is our work all I ha-''

'' Y/n! '' Confused by hearing my name yelled I turned my attention behind me '' Let's just go, we can't really do anything against him '' My eyes widen at Luka's statement 

' How could you say that? We can't give up now'

Luka begin to walk away while dragging Marinette with him '' Yeah that's what I thought'' Bob smirked " You should listen to your friend kid, now get out before I call security. " I glared at the man before sighing in defeat and following my friends. I was so frustrated that I almost wanted to cry because in the end I couldn't do anything useful. All our hard work was for nothing..

'' NO '' I snapped my head up '' I'm not going to give up so easily. I will tell the spectators right here and now LIVE '' Marinette made her way towards the camera's but was stopped by Bob grabbing her arm roughly and threatening to ruin her life if she even spoke a word.

I was already angry but hearing him speak to my friend like that made me furious. I was ready to free Marinette when two hands grabbed my shoulders making me stop. Thinking it was Luka I turned ready to protest but was meet with a boy with a violet helmet covering his face but I could see that his skin was blue and that he had green eyes. He pushed me behind him and made his way towards Bob.

The next thing I knew XY had somehow lost his voice and Bob ran away in fear. That's when I realized that this person was akumatized. But who on earth was that?

" You.. Marinette. Clear... note...a melody. You...the song.. we first met...hurt you." 

Was all I heard from the distance I was standing at. But what surprised me was when he stopped talking he turned around and made his way towards me. He didn't hurt Marinette at all at least not from what I could see. The way he approached me wasn't really threatening but I couldn't help but fell somewhat sacred. 

'' Y/n ''

My eyes stared into a pair of green ones '' Are you okey? '' The villain asked with his...hand? And what sounded like the voice of XY? '' Who are you? '' was the first thing that came to my mind and left my mouth

'' I'm Silencer and I'm her to help you and your friend to take revenge on Bob Roth ''

'' How do yo- ''

'' Don't worry Y/n, what you did was really brave. The way you want to help your friends is really admirable. I won't hurt you or Marinette but I need you to leave so I won't hurt you if it gets to violent." Before I could ask anything else Silencer took my hand and begin to walk out of the room. I didn't even had time to ask Marinette to come with us my only hope was that she would also hide or leave the building.

Silencer turned a corner and stopped right in front of the elevator. '' Why are you...well saving me? ''

He turned his head '' Because I care about you '' was his response. His words made me fell warm and I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks. I didn't even know him so why was I feeling like this?

Hearing a bell the elevator opened and Silencer gently pushed me in it letting go of my hand '' Get away from her as far as possible '' was the last thing he said before the doors closed.

I just stood there staring at the door while trying to process everything that just happened. 

" This is insane...just a second ago I was yelling at a man with Marinette and Lu-" My eyes widen in shock as I realized that I didn't know where Luka was

Grabbing my phone I tried to call him but he didn't pick up. After trying four more times and sending him a couple of texts I gave up.

'Maybe he's hiding somewhere..'

I decided to text my friends to tell them what happend. 

Kitty Section group chat

Y/n: Guys something happend at the studio. I don't know who but someone got akumatized and I lost Luka and Marinette.

Adrien: Y/n Are you okey? Did you hide somewhere or did you leave the building?

Y/n: Right now I'm safe but it was the villain who's name is Silencer that saved me... Kind of weird but I'm worried about Marinette and Luka.

Ivan: I'm sure there hiding somewhere as well but you should get out of there.

Juleka: It does sound weird that a villain would let you go...

Rose: Y/n please try to leave the studio before something happens.

Y/n: I can't leave Luka and Marinette behind!

Adrien: Y/n I understand you're worried but staying in the studio is to dangerous for you. Hide or run away and let Ladybug and Chatnoir take care of this. I'm sure they will find Luka and Marinette and bring them to safety.

I knew he was right but if I left and something bad would happen to them I wouldn't be able to forgive myself knowing that I maybe could have prevented it by bringing them with me. Putting the phone back in my pocket I made my way back into the elevator. 

"Please be safe"