Chapter 12

Saturday

Y/n's pov

" Where were you last nigt? I called you like 5 times and when I didn't hear anything I checked upstairs to find no one " My dad sounded concerned and made at the same time. Well it was my fault for leaving yesterday without saying a word.

" Don't worry dad I only went for a walk to the bridge " I answered with a mouth full of cereals.

" At 21.00!? Next time please tell us first I was was worried sick " My dad puffed his cheeks out dramatically and left to prepare the shop.

' Drama queen ' I thought

Finishing my breakfast I put the dishes into the sink and washed them. While cleaning the table I felt my phone vibrate. Taking a look I saw that I had text from Luka. After lasts day event I surprisingly didn't feel too sad anymore. Well maybe a little but like I said last night, if Marinette makes him happy then I will just accept it.

New message

Luka: Hey can you come over after your done working? I have something to show and tell you.

Y/n: Sure, I will be done at 13.00 see you then

With that I closed my phone and put on my apron. It was time to work

* Time skip

" So what did you want to show and tell me? " Putting my jacket on a chair I sat next to Luka on his bed. Smiling he took out his guitar and handed me a piece of paper " remember how I promised you I would compose a melody about you? " I nodded while reading the paper

" Well I finished it last night and I wanted to let you hear it " Positioning himself Luka begin to play. As always the melody he creates was beautiful. This one was filled with positivity and happiness. I was surprised knowing he saw me this way.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth feeling. But slowly my mind begin to drift elsewhere. Slowly the events of Friday came back into my mind, more specific the confession. I furrowed my eyebrows why does this even come up now? Why can't I just forget it?

Luka must have sent my negative emotions because he stopped playing " Hey, you okay? "

Breathing in I nodded my head " Just a bit tired don't worry... Well as always your music was really something. I was living another wonderful memory." 

He chuckled and put his guitar on the ground and laid flat on his bed. Crossing his arms behind his head he stared at the ceiling a sudden silence filling the air. I could tell he wanted to talk about something but he was hesitating

" Ssoo what did you wanna tell me? " I questioned breaking the somewhat uncomfortable atmosphere 

" Well.." he sat up " Its about Marinette."

' Should have known ' Sighing I decided to ask him straight away about what I thought he was mentioning to

" You mean how you confessed to her friday? " Luka rubbed his neck " So you knew? "

" I was there, dummy I witnessed it all " I lightly chuckled " And let me say your confession was really the sweetest thing I have ever heard~"

" Your making fun of me, aren't you? "

Grinning I leaned onto the wall " No, I'm just glad that you finally told her. " I took a deep breath trying to build up some courage to ask further " And what did she say? "

My question made him frown " Well she was a bit of a blushing mess and she didn't quite get it. So I had to tell her straight away what I meant with it. "

' Well its Marinette were talking about'

" And I got rejected" My breath hitched

" She told me that she really liked me but as a good close friend. And that she already liked someone else. She didn't really tell me who it was but for a while I kind of figured who she meant, Adrien to be exact... "

I could feel my heart drop. All this time he knew? And yet he still loved her? Shuffling closer I put my hand on his shoulder " Did you say anything back ? " I softly asked

" Yeah, I told her what I sincerely thought. That I hoped that it would work out for her. And if she needed help that she could always count on me. " The smile he gave me was a sad one, it wasn't the one I knew. I could tell that he did his best not to show his sadness.

" Luka " Taking both his hands I gave him a weak smile " You don't have to force yourself to smile with me. If you wanna cry just do it." I gently wrapped my arms around his shoulder pulling him into a hug " I'm here "

" Y/n I'm fine..."

" No your not. And I wont let go until you tell me how you truly feel" I said

Luka let out a deep sigh before wrapping his arms around my waist " Sometimes you're really unbelievable " he whispered while placing his head in the crook of my neck. Tears were forming in the corner of my eyes when I felt something wet dripping on my neck. " Luka? "

" I want her to be happy...I really do. But it hurts... " with each word that he tried to speak more tears were falling on my neck. Slowly I could hear small quiet sobs. 

My best friend was crying. For as long as I have known him he never ever cried like this before.

But beside a sad feeling there was another something else I felt. A feeling which I knew wasn't right, at least not now. He was crying and I had to help him.

But I couldn't quite help it to feel happy...

-

While rereading this chapter I discovered on huge stupid mistake...I wrote 'raping' instead of 'wrapping' so I immediately changed it...I'm so sorry about this (*~*)