Chapter 6

Wednesday

Afternoon 14.00

Y/n' pov

'' Transmit your music video and who knows if you will be giving your very first concert her in the studio together with XY'' After watching the video on Marinette's phone we all looked at each other eyes filled with excitement. '' Guys this is the perfect chance for kitty section to make his debut '' she exclaimed

'' We totally have to take part '' Rose shouted happily  '' And you and Y/n can design the costumes right? Since you both have such amazing drawing skills '' I nodded my head feeling touched by her kind words " I agree with Rose" Luka added giving us a wink  '' Y-yeah sure we can. You okay with that Marinette? ''

'' No problem. Let's do this guys ''

'' YEAH! '' we all threw our fists in the air.

The whole afternoon we spent the entire time designing the costumes for the contest at Luka's and Juleka's house...well ship.  And I gotta say they were better then we expected. For the most part I drew the costumes while Marinette made them, because I can't really use a needle. I really tried... but each time I would prick my finger. And the costumes didn't need blood on them. While Marinette was doing her work I sat on deck watching my friends practice their song for the video.

They still had some time left as the dealine was to send the video before 18.00. So there was no point in rushing things. After Marinette finished the costumes, they put them on to see the final result. And I couldn't be more proud of the designs that we created. The colors were so lively and bright, Marinette sure did a great job.  We both gave a thumps up and the band members smiled in approval. They played there song a couple more times with the costumes on to get more into the vibe. And after they thought they were ready, we started recording the official video.

I got such a proud feeling while watching them. The light on the stage mixed with the song and our costumes made it look like they were a real professional band. Everybody seemed to give it there all. I glanced towards Marinette as she was the one recording the video. She wore the same expression as I did but there was something else. A lit color pink was visible on her cheeks and her eyes held some kind of twinkeling stars? This made me curious as to what she was blushing at. Looking towards Kitty section my eyes slightly widen as time seem to stop. Luka was playing his guitar so elegantly and the way his hair bounced made him even more alluring then he already was. 

But if there was one thing that I liked most about Luka's features, then it was a 100% his eyes. That beautiful turquoise colour. When he would smile or smirk at me his eyes were always the thing that made my heart beat faster. To the point where I could have a nose bleed, just like in those anime series. Cheesy to say? Yes but it was the truth.

Marinette on the other hand was blushing while looking at Adrien. I can understand why since she has a major crush on the model, I tried not to laugh at her expression. However  thinking about it made me frown a bit. Not that I was sad that she liked Adrien but I felt bad for Luka. He loved her but did he even know her feelings for the blond? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice someone calling my name 

'' Hey Y/n?'' They waved there hand in front of my face '' Hey you okey? ''

Blinking a couple of times I saw it was Juleka. '' What? ''

She laughed softly '' I asked if your okey? You've been starring at your shoes during the rehearsal''

'What?' Was I thinking that deep'

'' Haha don't worry I was just thinking about some...stuff nothing to important '' I rubbed my nape. The Violet/ black haired girl didn't seem to convinced but shrugged it off.

We all took one last look at the video to see if everything was correct and then pressed the send button. 

It was official we had send it! 

'' Guys can you believe we actually did it? And its 17.30.''

Ivan smiled and Adrien nodded '' Right on time ''

'' HEY KIDS would you all like to stay for dinner? '' Miss Couffaine shouted from downstairs.

We all looked at each other, Adrien checked his phone to see if he had some time left. He gave a thumps up as a signal that it was okey '' Yeah mom there staying '' my best friend shouted.

'' Till then what should we do?'' Ivan asked '' Well we can play some games? How about hide and seek? '' Rose suggested. Although it was a childish game we all agreed. Funny that a couple of high school kids still play these kinds of games. Nevertheless Juleka was the first one to count

I quickly ran to her room and hide under her bed. It was pretty dark under there so I thought that it was the perfect place to hide so she wouldn't be able to see me. '' Where should I hide? '' I heard a familiar voice say. Taking a peek I saw that Adrien was searching for a hiding spot. '' Psst Adrien '' I whisper shouted

He glanced down and I gestured him to hide with me. We both hid under the bed and stayed silent since we heard Juleka shouting that she was coming. While waiting I heard small grunting noises behind me '' You okey? '' I asked confused

'' Yeah I'm fine its just a little cramped here. '' Adrien shuffled a bit and while doing that he accidentally bumped his head against the wall. I snickered  quietly '' Well I was okey '' He grunted '' Do you know where the others went?''

I thought about it for moment " Rose ran up the deck and I think Ivan did to. But Marinette and Luka I don't know where they went''

'' Oh there in Luka's room. I tried to hide there too but there wasn't any place left. Besides the bed drawer. But they both took that spot so I had to find something else. ''

My breath hitched, that drawer was so small. There's no way they would fit in it together. But if they were squeezed against one another then maybe it was possible. Two people IN A TINY DRAWER! My best friend and his crush!

At that moment not only did I feel extremely jealous, but for the first time I felt anger towards Marinette.

And I didn't like it at all..

-

Yes! two chapters in one day, I'm proud of myself :)

I took a part of the episode Silencer for this chapter. Tho I changed some things here and there. But it is because of this episode that I started to write this book. This was my biggest inspiration. Because the part where Luka kind of confesses his feelings towards Marinette had me screaming. But here is another question. After I finish this book I wanna know which story would you like next?

These are the options :

 Tamaki amajiki x reader  ( Still no title)

I'm Kuro Tamaki amajiki x villain reader 

Complicated Rikux reader ( Some parts will be the same but there will be changes )

A silent affection Kenma kozume x reader