Chapter 14

Sunday

Evening

Y/n's pov

" No "

" No"

" Not this either! What on earth am I going to wear?!" cursing I threw the shirt across the room making it land on the huge pile of clothes near my bed. Trying to find something nice to wear for tonight wasn't an easy task. But I had to hurry because five minutes ago Alex texted me saying that she Mark and Nath were on their way to pick me up. And I still wore my oversized lazy shirt with baggy pants and a pair of two different socks...

Groaning I searched further into the closet. Until my eyes landed on the outfit I wanted to wear.

( It can be whatever you like if you find this one boring or ugly

( It can be whatever you like if you find this one boring or ugly...)

A bluish blouse, some normal black pants and white vans shoes. Even though it was summer I decided to take a jacket with me just in case it would get colder. 

I took one last look at myself in the mirror feeling quite satisfied. I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth and after that I grabbed my phone and ticket. Thinking that I might need some money for drinks or snacks I put some cash and my card into my phone case. I finished just in time when I heard the doorbell ring, running downstairs I waved my parents goodbye and walked with my friends to the concert.

* Time skip

during the concert

" THIS LAST SONG IS DEDICATED TO THE TWO GREATEST HEROES OF PARIS!! LADYBUG AND CHATNOIR!! " Jagged stone yelled and started to play his guitar making the crowd go wild. My group and Marinette's decided to spent the evening together which made it double more fun, nothing better to spent the last weekend night with your friends.

Luckily Luka seemed to enjoying it as well. He was dansing, laughing, smilling and shouting. To my surprise he and Marinette even danced together a couple of time. But I still could see the sadness in Luka's eyes whenever she was with Adrien. But I knew that he was happy that they still were friends.

When the king of rock and roll ended his last song the crowd gave a huge applause some people even threw roses on the stage. Jagged thanked all his fans for coming before disappearing behind the stage.

As people were starting to leave I tried to find Alex because unfortunately during the concert I lost her. " Why are you so short " I muttered while pushing throw the the people. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I turned thinking it was Alex only to see that it was Luka " Are you looking for someone? "

"  Yeah I'm trying to find Alex along with Nath and Mark. We said would walk home together "

" Well I didn't see then but I can walk you home two? " He offered " No you don't have to besides you live on the other side of Paris "

" Hey Y/n!! " Looking behind Luka I saw Alex waving " Sorry for getting separated from you but there where just so many people that I got pushed all over the place " She groaned while rubbing her arm " Anyway are you coming Mark and Nath are waiting outside. They just texted me "

I was ready to follow her when I felt a hand grab mine " If you don't mind me and Y/n need to talk about something. I will bring her home afterwards "

I tilted my head in confusion and looked down at my hand. Seeing his hand holding mine I began to sweat a little and I was sure that my face was almost as red as Mark's his favorite vest. Alex looked confused at the both of us " Umm but do you not live on the other side of Paris? "

" Yes but I don't mind " Luka answered

The short pink haired girl starred at us for a minute before shrugging her shoulders " Fine, see ya tomorrow at school "

After she left Luka tugged me with him towards the exist. Being outside I felt a slightly cold breeze across my face making me shiver

'Good thing I brought a jacket with me'

It was pretty late so most streets where empty at this hour. It was a clear night again so I was able to see the stars with a moon that formed a half smile. I could even see the Eiffel Tower through the houses, the lights that emitted from it made it beautiful to look at.

When we arrived at the bridge Luka let go of my hand and leaned onto the side of the bridge with his elbows. I had totally forgotten about him holding my hand because I was too busy admiring the view. But now it felt somewhat cold without the warmth of his hand..

For some seconds I just starred at the water before walking over to him " Let me guess you actually didn't need me to talk " I chuckled

Luka scratched his neck " Haha Sorry " 

Again there was a long moment of silence but this one wasn't awkward it was a comfortable one. I could hear the wind blow, cars in the distance and the water splashing against the rocks 

" Hey Y/n? " 

" Hmm? " 

" I really want to thank you for everything you've done. You really are amazing. Like yesterday when I wasn't feeling well you stayed with me the whole evening. You always supported me and helped me over the past year that I have known you. " He turned his head to face me " I really am glad to have such an awesome person as you as best friend" he smiled " So thank you "

I could only stare at him with my mouth half parted. The way he smiled at me with his hair blowing in the wind and his eyes calm and warm made my heart race. And his words sounded so sincere that it almost made me want cry. Never in my whole life did I ever hear someone say that to me and it made feel incredibly happy. 

The next thing I knew I stepped forward so I was right in front of him. Putting my hands on his shoulders I went to stand on my toes and slowly closed my eyes

and kissed him

-

Only two more chapters left!