59

~The Next Day~

-November 2nd, 11:02 a.m.-

~Tobias's POV~

I wake up due to how empty the bed felt, and not to mention, how loudly nature was calling me. I wonder as to where my wife was as I went to use the bathroom. After I was done I left our bedroom and head towards the stairs, and that's when I noticed red rose petals at the the top of the staircase. I bite my lip. What on earth has she been up to?

I head down the heavily petalled stairs, and follow the trail straight towards the kitchen. And I stop in my tracks at the sight of her, just sitting there, on top of the island. In this sexy, lacy, red lingerie one piece. With matching lipstick and matching lace pantyhose that stopped at the thigh. She hasn't noticed me yet, since she sat next to the oven, obviously cooking something.

I take a moment and run my hands over my face in anticipation, before walking over. "Oh my god . . ." I breath, finally getting her attention. "Good morning sleepyhead. Come here." She tells me, "Good morning to you too, and you definitely don't gotta tell me twice." I respond, walking over and in front of where she sat on the counter. I slept in nothing but my pants from the wedding yesterday so, she grabbed me my belt buckle and pulled me in between her legs. All while she stirred some eggs.

Eventually though, I look into her eyes, and I could see something different. Something new. So I take her spoon, and set it down in the egg pan, and turn off the stove. "What's this all about?" I ask her, gesturing to her body with my eyes. She giggles a bit, "Oh nothing, just figured I'd wear a little something to get our honeymoon started." She responds softly, pecking at my lips.

I kiss her back, and place my hands on her bare thighs. And unlike many times before, she doesn't jump. In fact, she spreads them some more, which isn't like her. There's something different about her. She pulls away from kissing me and trails her kisses to my neck, making me melt instantaneously.

"Natalie, what exactly are you doing?" I ask her, nearly breathless from her persistent attack on my neck. "Surprising my husband, can I not surprise you?" She responds, looking me up and down. "No no, by all means, keep surprising me. It's just, I feel like there's something else behind all this." I say, and I get inches away from her face. "You mind telling me what that something is?" I ask her in a whisper, and she bites her bottom lip. "Fine you caught me, the truth is," She starts, "I really, really, really want you." She tells me, and I clench my jaw out of shock, given she's never been so straightforward before.

"This whole morning I've been thinking about you." She tells me, tracing my abs with her fingers. "You have, have you? Are you sure you're not doing all this just because you think you have to?" - "Ask me." She says, nearly interrupting me. And I look at her a bit confused, "Ask you what?" I question her, and she gives me this smile. "I've been thinking a lot about all the possible answers to your question. So I asked myself, what would my very love-able, very handsome, and very selfless husband want to hear? So ask me. Ask me your question, one more time." She says, and I catch on. I smile back at her and look deep into her hazel eyes, "Why do you want me, in this very moment?" I ask her, and she loosely wraps her arms around my neck.

"Because," she pauses, "I'm ready." She simply says, "I'm not scared anymore." She adds, now avoiding my eye contact. I lift and hold her chin so her eyes stay with mine, "That's the right answer I was looking for." I tell her, "But it's only right if you mean it." I quickly add, and she smiles up at me. "I mean it, Tobias. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't." She tells me, and I feel my smile turn mischievous.

~Jade's POV~

(Mature Content Ahead, skip to the next *** if need be.)

"Good." Is all he says before placing his lips onto mine, and lifting me up and off the counter with one arm around me. I wrap my legs around him, and he carries me upstairs, lips still locked with mine. We get into our bedroom, and he throws me onto our bed. He sprawls on top of me, kissing my bare skin everywhere he could. He finds the sweet spot on my neck and I couldn't help but moan aloud.