60

~A few days later~

-December 1st, Sunday-

~Tobias' POV~

I wake up, and I sit up, and see that Natalie was still asleep. My love turns nineteen today, along with her brother's. I lean and kiss her cheek, and then dip down to kiss her neck. I feel her stir and and pull her close to me by her waist, and that's when she wakes up. I rest my hand on her tummy, and she rests one of her hands on top of mine. "Good morning beautiful." I say, and she smiles. "Good morning handsome." She tells me, making me smile.

"Happy birthday." I also tell her, and just like her eighteenth birthday, her eyes widen in realization. "It's my birthday already?" She asks, making me laugh. I nod, "Yes it is. They come every year y'know?" I joke, and she smacks me a little while sitting up. "Ha. Ha. Very funny." She says, and suddenly her expression turns sickly. She quickly stands up and races to the bathroom, and I follow behind her.

She heaves into the toilet, and I hold her hair back. Morning sickness, at its finest. This is the third morning I've had to hold her hair back, and I don't mind it one bit. She's making my son, our son. "Ughh, I hate this." She moans into the toilet, right before heaving once more.

"Just let it all out my love," I say, and even though I couldn't see, I knew she rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you let it all out and I don't see you bent over a toilet." She wittily comments, and I gasp. She flushes the toilet, and I help her stand up to wash her mouth. "Sorry, I take that back, I don't know why I just said that." She apologizes, and I shake my head laughing a bit. "It's fine, I deserved that. I wasn't really paying attention on our honeymoon." I say, and she shakes her head.

"Neither one of us were paying attention." She tells me, leaning up against the bathroom counter. Her eyes hit the floor, "Oh my god," she gasps looking up at me, "My parents." She realizes, and she runs her hands through her hair. "How are they gonna react?" She questions, starting to pace around the room, "Oh I'm so screwed. I-I mean we literally just got married, a-and my dads gonna think-," - "Natalie calm down, breathe." I cut her off and stop her from pacing, and she looks at me. "Exactly, we just got married. We're married Natalie. And though it may be a little soon, I don't think your parents will take this as horribly as they would if we were still boyfriend and girlfriend or still engaged even. And not to mention," I say pausing, tucking a curl behind her ear, "I'm pretty sure they'll be more excited, than upset. They have a grandson on the way." I add, and I get a short smile out of her. And by short, I mean it didn't stay for very long, "Well my mother will be ecstatic at the news, my father on the other hand," She comments, making this weird face, "I don't think he's gonna be too happy when we tell them today." She says, and my eyes widen.

"Today? We're telling them today?" I ask her, getting more and more nervous by the minute. "Well of course we're telling them today, if we go see them today and tell them another day they'll be mad we didn't tell them today. And today would honestly be best, it's me and my brother's birthday, there's no way either of them could be mad at me or you today." She explains, and I can't argue with that. "What do we tell them though?" She asks, and I quirk. "Well, what do you mean?" I ask, and she bites her nails. "Do we tell them this was planned, or should we tell them the truth? Lying to my parents isn't ideal but, it would certainly dial down the incoming lecture." She questions and mentions, and I shake my head.

"We're gonna tell them the truth, so nothing can come back on us hun. We're just gonna come clean. Just like we're gonna come clean to my side of the family." I say, and she smiles big, "You mean we're gonna tell your mom, brother and little sister?" She asks, and I nod happily. "Now you go shower and get dressed for today. And I'll do the same in our downstairs bathroom." I tell her and she rolls her eyes, "Nonsense." She murmurs, and pulls me into our bathroom before closing the door.