"i'm blind for your love- "

"shut the fuck up jisung."

the squirrel boy pouted and scoffed. how dare the lee donghyuck tell him to shut up like that?

"hmph. whatever." jisung says and stands up, ready to go back to his office from the thirty minute break they had, more like ten minute. "don't disrespect your hyung." donghyuck says and throws a bone from the chicken he was eating.

jisung's face scrunched up, "ew, this has your saliva, disgusting." the older rolled his eyes, "no you." jisung scoffed and walked away.

on the way, he spotted hyunjin hovering over seungmi- what?

he ran up to them but not disturbing them either.

"you wanna be a slut for that other new boy, huh?"

"n-no hyunji-jin, y-you sa-saw it mi-mistakenl-ly!"

"yeah, sure i did." he says as he drags seungmin away, to his- tO HiS RoOm?! welp. jisung was debating if he should help seungmin or just leave him be, but then he remembered hyunjin was a patient and seungmin was the nurse. "oH SHITㅡ I'M GONNA SAVE YOU SEUNG- " he screamed not caring if the other nurses noticed and tried to run up to the two.

sadly, it was too late. :(

r.i.p seungmin's ass in advance.

× × ×

this was crappy and
short i know >:( im
getting ready on a new
book (yes, again) y'all
better look forward for
it :b

EDITED.