xx

“felix why are you still doing this? he clearly isn’t comfortable with it! who knows if he actually likes you- ” the said boy slammed his hands on the table. he was mad, annoyed and a lot of other emotions, he didn’t like people telling him what he doesn’t believe. “i know he doesn’t like me chan hyung, i think it’s that chinese boy he’s always with. that’s why i’m thinking of a way to get rid of him! i can’t stand looking at the photos of them being together, it just annoys me!” felix ranted.

the older boy sighed, he wasn’t into someone this much, to the point where he starts killing people. “don’t kill him felix. jisung would be sad.”

“no he won’t.”

🌼

jisung fell asleep on the couch, snoring silently while hugging the blanket chenle gave to him. the chinese stared at him for a few minutes, not knowing what to do until he felt his phone vibrate. he took out his phone and answered without looking at the caller i.d since he thought they were just a family member. “what?” chenle said in a rude tone.

“oh? a bit rude there. mind checking your tone, lele.”

what the fu- who are you?”

× × ×

im really sorry for the short
chapter 😔 im kinda busy
:((( but ill promise to make it
up to you 🥺🥺

psychoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें