jisung had never blushed so much in his life before because of someone he doesn't even know. "i-i need to g-go now- uhh, bye!-" the boy ran out with flushed cheeks painted red.

the two other boys shook their heads while chuckling softly. "are you really sure that you're gonna play with him? he's- " felix nodded his head before chan could even finish his sentence, felix knew what he was doing. right?

"if you don't want him anymore, can i have him instead- " the younger aussie scowled at him.

he chuckled, "you're obssessed."

"i know i am."

🌼

let's say jisung had a mini-mental breakdown of embarassment after what happened and had donghyuck as his huggle bear for the day. "and he just- ughhhh, can i just take care of chan?" the other raised a brow, "chan? me?"

"no! not you, bang chan. the other chan?"

donghyuck nodded his head hesitantly. "but, ji? no one calls him chan here. we only call him chris." he explained. it was weird, he tried calling chris that but he just ignored him until he called chris, 'chris'. he must like jisung!-

the younger nurse rolled his eyes and stood up, placed his empty macao drink in the garbage and patted donghyuck's head and left.

once he left, the other had a tiny blush that was left unnoticed by jisung. 'jaemin would kill me if he found out.'

he heard a soft chuckle from behind. "of course i would." the boy whispered from behind his ear and the next thing he knew, everything was dark.

[ back to jisung ]

he received a messege from his friend back in korea. damn, it's been quite awhile since he had been in korea. he missed the cold breeze and the yummy food.

this bitchhh
bitchhhhh come back to
koreaaa im lonely :((

10:23 a.m ✔✔

me
im at fucking work begone
thot
10:25 a.m ✔✔

this bitchhh
then how- okay im just
gonna shut up now
get back to workkk
10:27 a.m ✔✔

me
okay bOomer
10:29 a.m ✔✔

this bitchhh
i honestly hate you so
much han jisung🥴🖕🏻💓
10:32 a.m ✔✔

me
awhhhh thats so sweet
kumpimook bhuwakul🤥❤

10:38 a.m ✔✔

this bitchhh
you little fucking
whore😳🤧
10:43 a.m ✔✔

jisung chuckled and turned off his phone.

"who's cumbimuk?" the voice startled him which led him to accidentally throwing his phone. "OH GODDESS LESBIANA- wait, did you just call bambam hyung 'CUMbimuk'?" he said with widen eyes. the other boy nodded confused.

jisung snorted a bit and shook his head, "you're so cute seungminnie!"

the hybrid blushed. "i'm n-not though?" he said in ᵗⁱⁿʸ ᶠᵒⁿᵗ.

then hyunjin suddenly appeared, even though it wasn't time for walks. and by this time, all the doors of the patients are locked, how did he get out? jisung thought to himself.

hyunjin kept it as a secret to himself in fear that people will think he's a ghost, although he's not. just a revived one.

"hi nurse jisung. hi minnie."

since when did he start calling me nurse?

the eldest chuckled, "sung. you're a literal nurse here, why wouldn't i call you nurse?" was i saying that out loud? i could have sworn i said it to myself-

"yeah, you were talking to your mind. but remember, this hospital isn't what you think it is."

× × ×

oh hi there

i hope you werent lonely
on valentines cause i was
lmao

*edit 2
OMG HOLY FUCKKKKK
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
FOR GETTING THID BOOK
TO 1.2K READSJSJSJSJ

VERY EDITED.