xi

"you're just jealous that you aren't as hot as me." jisung proudly said until he realised, "wait a second- why are you out of your room?"

seungmin spitted out the milktea inside his mouth and looked that hyunjin. "he's right. why are you outside your room?" the tallest chuckled, "you guys let me out?" he stated while taking away seungmin's drink from his hands and drinking it too.

the squirrel boy's eyes widen. i did? he thought to himself. "oh wait- we did."

"tsk tsk."

"shut up ducklipped bitch."

"i do not have duck lips!"

"he was spilling the tea." minho, who came out of nowhere, said.

the two nurses tilted their heads. "why are you out of your room too?" jisung asked him. "because i want to." minho answered back.

seungmin rolled his eyes and stood up. "come on, let's get back to your room now." hyunjin shooked his head, "nope. jisung, bring minho hyung. i do not allow anyone else besides you being with my seungmin." the boy said and took seungmin away with him.

"damn, he really had the audacity to tell us that." minho said while staring at the duo.

"yep."

🌼

felix growled while looking at them, why can't he do that? "ugh i hate this." he mumbled to himself and looked at his side to see chan staring at the nurse he likes. "you keep staring him."

he looked up at felix, "says the one who also stares at jisung," chan said with a resting bitch face. "and plus, he actually does talk to me unlike you, you're a scaredy whore." he spatted at felix, the younger frowned.

"it's because he's short! i bet he can't even see me."

"you're the one who's not supposed to see him though, you're the taller one bitch ass."

the younger glared at him, "don't test me whore."

chan rolled his eyes and continued staring at the nurse, "ugh, he's so cute!" he whined and pouted, "bet he's a top." felix said, sadly ruining chan's imaginations on wrecking the other boy. "NO HE ISN'T!- " he covered his mouth and bowed at the nurses who saw him scream. "i mean, no he isn't. clear bottom material." he stated.

"tsk."

× × ×

heyy!! thanks for the 1.40k+
guyssss i really appreciate it!!

its really close to 1.50k- i dont
wanna show my face yet lmao but
a promise is a promise skdhskdhdj

but anyways, i have been quiet on
wattpad because of panicking since
there is already a case of covid 19
here so yeahhh but anyways, keep safe
guys always wash your hands and
stay away from people with coughs
and runny noses hihi i love you guys
💖💖❤❤❤❤❤❤💖❤

EDITED.