xii

"tsk."

🌼

after all the nonsense, seungmin and jisung brought back minho and hyunjin back to their rooms and sighed in happiness, "thank god!" seungmin stretched his arms. the older boy chuckled, "they're really noisy- " and he never nodded so quickly in his life.

"honestly. they keep on fighting each other." jisung sighed.

they arrived at the counter and saw jihyo sitting there, looking stressed. "hey noona, you okay?" the hybrid asked.

she looked up and shook her head. "felix, once again, tried to hurt one of your co-workers," jihyo said then turned to jisung. "sungie, be careful when you're with him okay?" jisung nodded and smiled at her, "yes noona."

"since you two have been working hard, i'll give you guys a three day break. go home now, it's getting late." jihyo stated and stood up from the counter desk, bowed at them and left.

jisung looked at seungmin, "why did she bow at us?"

seungmin hummed, "she's very polite you know?- well, except when she's with her friends but then again, she's really kind." the shorter let out a small 'oh' and nodded.

"anyways, let's go home now? i wanna see where you live!" the younger said, jisung smiled and took the boy with him.

🌼

jisung panicked since seungmin suddenly disappeared and the only thing he saw was a puppy barking at him. "i swear hyunjin is gonna kill me- seungmin please come back- " he said and looked around.

the puppy growled and barked at him more. jisung glared at it, "don't test me do- wait a second," he furrowed his eyebrows.

"i don't own a puppy." he said and looked at the puppy still growling at him. "oh- seungmin? is that you?" the puppy barked.

"well sorry i didn't know, damn."

"bark bark! grrrrrr"

"i don't speak dog?"

"bark!"

"what the actual fuck."

and the saga continues of jisung getting confused on what the puppy was barking about. "jesus christ seungmin i can't understand you!"

after hours of waiting, seungmin finally turned back to his human form and glared at jisung. "hey trickass." seungmin said and the shorter one pouted. "hey! i don't speak dog, how would i understand you?"

"hmph."

he pouted even more, "minnie don't be like that- "

"hMPH."

"don't- "

"HMPH."

he threw a pillow at the boy and ran to the bathroom and locked it.

seungmin scoffed and layed down on jisung's bed and feel asleep eventually.

× × ×

okay so isbxskjddk
did yall see "yes. i am tzuyu."
iM SIDHAISHSISHEI

EDITED.

psychoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें