x

"this hospital isn't what you think it is."

this confused jisung, but isn't it just a normal hospital?

seungmin's eyes widen and before the other nurse could say anything he covered his mouth and hit hyunjin while glaring at him. "what he meant by that is there are other hybrids around here!" he exclaimed.

"right hyunjin?" seungmin glared. the taller one just nodded in fear of the boy actually locking him up inside his room.

the squirrel boy eyes brighten at the thought of more hybrids, "really? where?" he asked excitedly, "i wanna see more of them- " he got interupted by hyunjin who started blabbering non-sense. "there's only one cute hybrid  here and it's seungminnie! you wouldn't want to see stupid ones right?"

since the shortest was oblivious, he listened just listened to hyunjin.

the puppy boy sighed in happiness, what a curious boy jisung hyung is, i wonder what will be his reaction once he finds out.

"minnie c'mon! we're bring hyunjin back to his room!"

he decided to follow behind since hyunjin was his patient to look after on anyway.

🌼

felix rolled his eyes at the interaction, "when can he act like that to me?" he asked himself while stalking them.

how is he outside his room? because he wanted too and the other nurses feared him so they couldn't do anything to stop him from getting out of his room. "when will you understand that you're not allowed to be outside your room at this time?" a voice from behind asked him.

he jumped a bit at the noise but stabled himself and turned around to see jungwoo, one of the nurses there.

he, then again, rolled his eyes. "jungwoo, unless you want me to do the exact same thing i did to seonghwa, you better not mess with me."

"i- okay then." jungwoo's voice shaked as he walked away.

the austrailian sighed before going back to his room, he didn't want to seem mischevious if ever jisung came by with his now "bestfriends".

for him, it seemed kinda unfair like, how did hyunjin become his friend when jisung's supposed to be scared of him because he isn't alive? felix is alive, but why not him? "ugh, jisung, what are you doing to me?" he grumbled while walking.

not noticing the eyes of another patient that wants jisung as much as he does.

🌼

"you're hot."

"wh- that's random but who cares."

hyunjin almost choked on his saliva because of jisung's confidence. "ew."

the nurse scoffed, "you're just jealous that you aren't as hot as me."

× × ×

AAHHH THANKS FOR THE
1.11K JAJSHSHSH😭🤧❤❤

EDITED.

VERY