xv

jisung was snooping around the room filled with medicine, until someone stopped him, “jisung..?”

he paused, fuck. i got caught. he thought.

he turned around with a sheepish grin, “oh- hey jungwoo hyung.” he said awkwardly. the older boy raised a brow at him, knowing he wasn’t supposed to be here, especially at these times.

“you.. aren’t supposed to be here.” jungwoo said then realised he really isn’t supposed to be there, “you aren’t supposed to be here! you need to go, now! before he sees you!” the boy tilted his head.

“who now- ”

“you don’t need to know! just get out of here before he sees you!” he exclaimed and grabbed jisung’s hand and ran with him to the back .

the two got there, panting from all the running they did. “seungmin will inform you when you can come back to work. just not now.” he said and pushed him gently out the door.

“you aren’t safe at the moment, sung. if he sees you, he’ll- ”

“jungwoo? who are you talking to?” a soft voice said out of nowhere. the two halted, the older boy made motions to him, telling jisung to not make a sound.

jungwoo looked at the other, “what are you talking about jeongin? also, why are you out of your room? go back.” he said as the other complied to his words and left, did he?

“should i leave now?” he asked, jungwoo nodded, his eyes shaking a bit because of the possibilities that someone is eavesdropping on them.

jisung sighed and waved at jungwoo, then left with another sigh.

the elder watched him leave before closing the door, getting startled at the sudden appearance of jeongin again. “j-jeongin?” he stuttered while jeongin stared at him with a stern expression, “was that jisung?” jeongin asked him.

“huh? no it wasn’t.”

“unless you want me to tell felix that you were talking with someone― specifically jisung― i think you should tell me who it actually was.”

jungwoo mentally slapped himself and sighed, “yes. it was jisung. now you better not tell felix.” the boy simply nodded and left.

leaving a panicked jungwoo behind.

× × ×

maybe i should start updating with
long ass chapters now sjjwjw should
i???? or should i not??? ;););););)