xiii

although jisung and seungmin had a short break, the latter was still tired. he’s been having a hard time sleeping these days and felix wasn’t cooperating with him.

“jisung-ah.”

the boy glared at him, “what.”

he hummed in response. smirking at the annoyed boy. “i need my medicine.” he said with a grin on his face, why was he doing that? jisung thought and furrowed his eyebrows but nodded anyways.

the other went to get while felix did what he planned to do.

🌼

“tzuyu noona? are you here?” no response. she must not be here then, jisung thought.

the place was weird, no one except the patient were around, no nurses. just patients. luckily, he saw seungmin run up to him.

for second there i thought everyone was gone, phew. jisung thought but snapped out of it once he heard seungmin’s snapping of fingers rapidly.

“woah you okay? you seem to be panicked- ”

“you need to get out of here sung. felix asked you to get his medicine right?” he nodded, “don’t get them. don’t go back to his room. you need to stay away from this place.” he said in a shaky voice.

the shorter tilted his head, “what- what’s happening min? what about my brother?- ”

“your brother is perfectly safe, felix doesn’t know your related to him. just, please, don’t come to work for awhile okay? felix is planning on something that envolves you. i’ll tell jihyo noona that you’ll be off for the week, okay?”

jisung nodded hesistantly. “okay, if you say so.”

× × ×

filler chap sorry 😔😔 my wifi has
been out since monday and i cant even
play food fantasy properly without it showing those cute dumplings or smth

❤👅❤ love yall mwuahh

AND THANK YOU FOR 2K SISHSJ
I FUCKING LOVE YALLABDISJ IM SO
THANKFUL AA A  A AHHH ❤❤