chapter 4

Blackpink dorm

3rd person pov

As they entered their dorm after their exhausting practice they decided to rest for tomorrow' s event.☺

@Kingdom(same time)

Someone pov

" It's been a long time since my priya. I really miss you a lot, 😢 i hope you can forgive me.. i will do everything to be with you again.. you've changed a lot, even your name. Should i call you Lalisa Manoban?, wait for me my princess" I said while tears escaped in my eyes. I smile sadly looking at her picture.

 I smile sadly looking at her picture

Back to korea

Lisa pov

I woke up early and did my morning routine.

I went out because I smelled something delicious, I know jisoo unnie is already preparing for our breakfast.

I slowly walk towards her without making noise .

" Boooooo!!!" I shouted while laughing at her reaction

" yaaaaaah!!! Lisa-yahhhhh!, you scared me to death" she said while holding her chest and glaring at me.

" I'm sowwwwie unnie, I'm just teasing you" I said while doing aegyo and side hugging her

" stop, you're not cute" unnie said while pushing me away with a disgusted look

I pouted and stamped my feet and sat at the high chair.

" look at your face lisa-yah, you look like a duck" unnie said while laughing

I glared at her and I heard footsteps toward us.

" Good morning unnie, lisa-yah" jennie said and sat beside me

" Good morning jendukie" unnie said while putting our food on the table

"Good morning Unnie! Monkey!" Rose said while kissing our cheeks and sitting opposite on my chair

" Good morning chipmunk.☺ you look so excited today chipmunk, waeyo?" I asked

" of course I am.. because we will see the members of Redvelvet and twice and more and specially our blinks" rosie said while clapping her hands

I shook my head and smiled sweetly... of course she will be excited because she's so close with them also jisoo and jennie unnie while me?? Let's just say I'm still shy around them. I'm just close to mina and Seulgi sunbae because we dance together.☺

" Let's eat and prepare for the awards later, LET'S ROCK THE AWARDS EVENT, FIGHTING!!!" jisoo said enthusiastically

"Fighting!!!!!" We said in unison and started laughing

@Gaonchartevent

Blackpink and other idols are already at their perspective seats and at any minute the event will start.

Blackpink and redvelvet pov

Bp and Rv shared the same table. And they started chatting about random topics. Little did they not know that the maknae of blackpink already felt out of place. So she excused herself.

" u--uhmmm excuse me sunbaes i'll go to the restroom for awhile" lisa said shyly while looking at them.

" do you need a company? " seulgi asked softly

Lisa shakes her head " no sunbae, it's fine" lisa said and smile sweetly and start to walk away

Lisa sighs deeply and she can breathe freely while looking at her reflection in the mirror .
after a minute she went out to the restroom and she decided to roam around.

While walking lisa heard a noise. A sob to be exact. So she slowly walks towards where the sounds are coming from. Feeling brave and not even scared at all, but when she's going nearer her knees start to tremble and sweat.

Lisa pov

" h---hey anybody there??" I asked nervously but i just heard the sounds of crying again . My thoughts said just get out of here lisa. But my body is betraying me and walking toward a room far from the venue

" a-are you a g---ghost? Please dont." I said with a trembling voice . I look around and I can't see anything because it's too dark.. so I looked for the switch and turned it on.

To my surprise i saw a lady sobbing sitting on the floor while her head is buried on her knees, she's trembling . So I slowly walked towards her.

" a-re you okay miss?" I asked with full of concern and she lifted her head and I was shocked to see her face. Its..

" i-iu sunbae" i said softly and she's still crying so i wrapped my arms and patted her back softly to comfort her. I don't even know where i get my confidence right now. I feel that she is stiff of what I did. But after a while she became relaxed.

" sunbae i don't know why you are crying right now. But all I know is everything will be alright. Also I'm not really good at comforting but I'm here unnie." I said sincerely and tightened my hug to make her feel that I'm here for her. I know we are not close but i can't let her be sad and it hurts me seeing her in this state.

I feel that she hugged me back and after a while she stopped crying so i pulled away and looked at her eyes with concern and I wiped her tears using my thumbs.

She stared at me and smiled " t-thank you lisa-ah, I'm sorry you saw me like this" iu said in a cracked voice

" ssshhh, it's okay unnie. Is everything okay unnie?" I asked shyly she stared at me for a couple of seconds and looked down after

" n--no its okay unnie if youre not comfortable and ready to talk about it." I said softly

" naaah it's okay, my bestfriend d-died and I  asked sajangnim if I could visit her burial , he said i can't because of my busy schedules." Iu said with a cracked voice and her tears fell again

I wipe her tears again" I know you're really hurt right now unnie and I don't know how could i help you to ease the pain in your heart, but I'm here for you if you need someone to listen for you and wipe your tears on your beautiful face" I said sincerely and the realization hit me of what I said so I looked away.

I heard iu sunbae chuckled so i peeked at her and she's smiling brightly right now.. i smiled at her sweetly.

" you're cute.. thank you lisa-yahh, it means a lot to me that you are here, i guess this will be the start. Friends?" Iu asked while smiling

" I would love to unnie" I said happily and hugged her unconsciously and I emmidiately pulled away " i--im sorry unnie, I'm just happy" I said shly while scratching my nape .

" hahahaha it's okay, let's go ? maybe the event will start soon." Iu said while looking at me with a smile.

" yeah, and unnie you are more pretty when you smile." I said sincerely and i got up and offered a hand. I saw iu unnies' face have pink tint on her cheeks .. i giggled secretly .

"A-uhmm thank you lisa-ah" iu said shyly and reached my hand. And we walk towards the venue.

and we bid our goodbyes because her table is located at the other corner opposite where our table is located. No one noticed that we entered and went into separate ways.

I know I'm smiling like an idiot while walking towards our table and i saw them eyeing me suspiciously. I already know what will happen next. They will ask a lot of questions again.