chapter 5

Lisa pov

As I sat on my chair they all looked at me with an unexplainable expression.

" Why did you take so long lisa-ahh?" Jennie asked while eyeing me sharply.

I gulped nervously but I acted cool and smiled innocently " I'm sorry unnie, i just roamed around for awhile" i said truthfully

" then why are you smiling like there's no tomorrow?" Jennie asked while raising her eyebrows.

Shooot what should I answer? Think lisa, think. I mentally facepalm myself.

Oh my gosh I hope the floor will swallow me right now.. why are they looking at me like i did something wrong?? is there anyone who can help me stop this " interrogation " i feel like I'm gonna pee with nervousness

I sighed on relief when the announcer spoke so our attention is all on him right now, forgetting the nerve racking tension . Woah that was close

The event went well and the blinks went wild with our performance.

Now we are all at the stage getting ready for picture taking.

For some reason I feel out of place again... it hurts seeing them so happy while I'm alone at the back.. jisoo unnie with rosie and other members of redvelvet and jennie unnie is with irene unnie. I feel jealous.. I don't know where to put myself so i just stood there alone with a smile hiding the pain eating me while they were happy with their own world.

I just sighed and hoped this would end right away because I don't even know how long I could take and control my tears.. I just smiled sweetly.

I looked around and to my surprise I saw iu unnie walking towards us. If I'm not wrong she's also looking in our direction or should i say at me specifically ??

They bowed their heads to show respect as IU unnie did as well.. she stopped when she was in front of me..

" lisa-yahh" IU said softly while staring at me. Her eyes are full of concern like she can read and feel what I'm feeling right now, just by looking at my eyes.. she smiled sweetly at me. I feel like my tears are gonna fall in no time. I bite my lips to suppress my tears to fall.

I was shocked when IU unnie hugged me tightly and whispered.

" I can't hold it anymore seeing your beautiful eyes are in pain and sadness, I want you to know that I'm also here for you.. I can see the sadness in your eyes while looking at them. You won't feel alone again because I'm here for you.. I promise you lisa-yah" iu whispered enough for me to hear it clearly

I hugged her back and she tightened her hugs even more. I'm glad that we are at the back. I can feel that a lot of eyes are looking at us now specifically my co members and redvelvet.. as I open my eyes, I guess I'm correct they are looking at us they seem surprised by what IU unnie did.

Who wouldn't be surprised if it's IU unnie, we are not that close. And suddenly IU unnie pops out in front of me and hugs me tightly. I shrugged it off i know they will ask me again later.

" thank you unnie" I said softly and pulled away and smiled sweetly

" you are always welcome lisa-yah, I can be your partner instead? IU said and extended her hand so I could hold it.

I nodded shyly and grabbed her hand and she smiled like she won a lottery.

I felt that she squeezed my hand , I looked in her direction, as she let go of my hand and she removed her necklace and looked at me cutely. I looked at her confusedly she just smiled and said.

" turn around lisa-yah" IU instructed softly

I did what she told me even though I'm still confused but to my surprise she put her necklace on my neck, so i grabbed my hair so she can easily wear it on me..

I turn around so I can face her " u-unnie?" I whisper shyly

" wear this every time when you feel alone to remind you that I'm here for you, i will always be here for you when you need someone. Just like what you did for me lisa-yah.. thank you for that. You really don't know how much it means to me. Thank you for being my light in my darkest hour of my life. Please continue to be a ball of sunshine to my life lisa-ahh? Iu said while looking directly into my eyes i can see and feel the sincerity of every word she said..

I smiled genuinely and nodded " i promised unnie, thank you for this and for staying at my side" i said

She reached my hand again and held it tightly as we faced the man who was gonna take the pictures of us.

IU Pov

I received a call from my aunt saying that my bestfriend is gone. I ran towards the room far from the event venue.. I cried and cried till I decided to call sajangnim to ask if i could visit my best friend but unfortunately he didn't allow me because of my schedules. I cried again and again i feel like my tears won't stop falling. I just let myself break down because I can't hold it anymore.

Minutes had passed and I'm still in the dark room sitting on the floor while hugging my knees. I heard the door opened as the light turned on.. I heard someone asking me if I'm okay. I reluctantly looked at her, as I lifted my head i saw a beautiful face she looked surprised at first but it fades when she sees my situation right now.

I was taken back when she hugged me really tightly but I felt relaxed afterwards because of her warmth ..

She comforts me and says something that my heart flutters .. every word that she says is full of concern and sincerity..

I'm so thankful that she's here. She brought the light that I'm longing for, she seems shy and nervous at the same time.. of course she would.. as I remember we never talk, we just bow our heads and say simple hi/hello..

She never left and she was there sitting beside me and listening tentatively.. I'm glad that she stayed until I gained back my composure. And we went to the venue.

I'm still thinking what happened earlier , a smile formed on my lips remembering how shy and nervous the maknae of blackpink was.. she's so sweet, caring and beautiful ..

I shook my head before someone noticed me smiling like a creep..

When all the idols were on the stage for the picture taking I was looking for Lisa and when I saw her. My heart aches, Her eyes are indeed sad and hurt.. she's alone I can see the envy on her eyes while looking at her co-members and other idols interacting with each other.

I don't know what's gotten on me. I found myself walking towards her. I wanted to hug her so she could feel that she's not alone .. she was surprised when she saw me walking in their direction..

I hugged her so tight when I was in front of her.. and i told everything i wanted to say..

I gave her the necklace that my mom gave to me.. that necklace gives me strength every time I feel mentally and physically exhausted ..

I'll be more happy seeing my necklace on lisas' neck..

when she said she will always be there for me i know that moment i found my ball of sunshine and my light.. i wanna keep and protect her too.

Little did they know. While they are having a little world.. there are hearts burning on fire because of jealousy and hands forming into fists holding their emotions and eyes that can kill someone of their glares.

" no this can't be, yaaaah! Back Off bitch. " someone's thought