chapter 18

Just play the music above when you are reading.😊

Lisa Pov

I shiver and gulp, I look down and take a deep breath before i speak again.

"U-unnie I s-saw k-kai and Krsytal sunbae k-kissing at the p-park awhile ago." I said nervously

They look surprised and their mouths gaped .

" N-Nini he's cheating on you" I said looking at her eyes directly

She shook her head repeatedly " N-no you are L-lying!!. Kai loves me. He w-wont do that!!!" Jennie said angrily and walked towards me.

" No I'm not lying nini , I saw them making out at the park" i said sincerely

" No!!! You are lying! Are you that disparate to get my attention? So you are now here saying lies just to break our relationship?!! Yes! I know you love me, I heard you and jisoo unnie talking , How dare you say that huh!! Kai loves me! And I love him and trust him!! " Jennie said angrily

My tears fell on my cheeks hearing those words from her..

" N-Nini I'm not lying! I'm saying the truth! Don't be so blind, that asshole is cheating on you!" I said in a cracked tone

I feel heat pain on my right cheek. Jennie unnie slapped me so hard till I tasted blood on the side of my lips.

I saw jisoo unnie and rosie also got shocked at what jennie unnie did. I wiped the blood on the side of my lips. My tears keep falling more not because of the pain in my lips but I cried because she can hit me physically.

" Don't you dare to call him an asshole!! Do you really think that I will love you just to break us apart? I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!! I hate you!! You're disgusting !!! Jennie said angrily

I'm crying. My knees feel weak and my vision got blurry because of my tears. I saw jisoo and rosie crying also.

It hurts so bad hearing those words coming in front of your mouth jennie..

I wiped my tears but my tears didn't stop from falling.

" I-im sorry, for being d-disgusting. I-im sorry, Yes i l-loved you. You were my first love. But i-i already accepted that you wont love me back the way i love you.. so I stop. Even I'm hurting seeing you with someone else." I said while sobbing i didn't notice that I was already at the door.

" I-im already grateful to see you happy. So I accepted and supported you with kai. Because I can see that you are happy with him.. I can see love and admiration in your eyes. So I stopped. I'm not saying this just to break your relationship with him, I'm saying this because you don't deserve to be cheated, you don't deserve to be hurt and cry. You deserve all the happiness and you deserve someone better. Someone will love you truly and never cheat on you.. you deserve what's the best. I hope you will open your eyes so you don't be so blind because of your love towards him. It hurts me also seeing you hurt. Because i love you just the way i love jisoo unnie and rosie. I love you as your maknae . I hope you are happy with your decision unnie." I said sincerely and cried hard.

I opened the door and looked at them with a sad smile.. I can't stand here any longer..

They are crying so hard. Rosie is about to walk towards me. I shook my head and smiled at her. To assure that i'll be fine.

I walkout while crying I want to be out here. I run and run until my knees can't handle anymore.

I broke down on my knees. My tears keep falling like a flood.

" your highness" john said in concern

I lift my head up to see everyone is bowing their heads.

" M-mr J-john" I said cried more.