chapter 10

@Korea

Lisa Pov

2 weeks had passed , I really miss my Unnies and my friends .

I'm currently here at the dressing room, waiting for my Solo Performance at the MAMA event.. My unnies doesn't even know that I'm already here in Korea Also they don't know about my performance later..

I'm surprised that I will be performing alone, this is my first time so I'm a bit nervous ... our manager informed me this last week so i could prepare ahead of time.

Laura and I had a really fun last week, we traveled , horseback riding , playing arcade games, dinner with our families and went to parties we spend every time we had to the fullest... Because we really miss hanging out together..

But sad to say I have to leave her again.. but now she was there to support me.. and we promise we will see each other again soon.

I was back in my train of thoughts with a knock of the dressing room door and it opened revealing our manager who is smiling ear to ear.

I smile " oppa" I said softly

" are you ready Lisa-yahh? We should go at the back stage now... you will perform next" he said and smiled sweetly

I nodded and stood up " okay oppa, Fighting!!! Let's make them shocked by my performance !!!" I said playfully just to ease my nervousness  

He chuckled " alright , let Lalisa Manoban rock the stage!! Let them droll over you my queen" he said while bowing his head and laughing

I playfully smacked his arm " yaaaaah opppppa!!! " i said and rolled my eyes and pouted

" hahaha okay okay sorry I'm just teasing you, come on we should be there" he said and went out the dressing room

We walked towards the back stage.

I heard the emcee spoke so I stretched with the backup dancers to release my nervousness.

Emcee said " now everyone let's all welcome to give us an amazing performance Lalisa Manoban!"

The crowd went wild as I walked on the stage and the music started.

Blackpink and Redvelvet

Irene Pov

We are all shocked upon hearing Lisa's name specially blackpink, we haven't seen Lisa for two weeks.. we miss her or should I say i miss her.

"Oh my gosh unnie It's lisa, she's here" rosie said with a shocked face.

" she's so hot and sexy unnies" seulgi said while eyeing Lisa from head to toe

I can't even protest because seulgi is right she's so damn hot with her dress.

Everyone is amazed and their mouths hang open the way she dances.. I gulped seeing Lisa dancing on a chair.

" Oh my God!! Damn Lisa-yahh she's so hot" wendy said with amazement

" our baby Lisa is now grown up to fucking hot Goddess" jisoo said while cursing

They are really concentrated on every movement Lisa does. I found myself staring at her so intense

When she was done with her performance the crowd went wild.

We are now waiting for Lisa to come to our table.. I'm really excited to see her again.

I look around and I see the most beautiful Goddess who is always running on my mind, it's Lisa. She looks so stunning .

I saw everyone tilting their heads upon seeing Lisa walking like a hot model towards our table

" hi guys" she said and bowed her heads to us.

" Lisa-yahh" Rosie said and stood up and hugged Lisa tightly

She hugged her unnies and as well as my co-member one by one.

" hi unnie" she said shyly and about to hug me but we were interrupted because someone called her by our side.

A familiar voice called " Lisa-yah" said sweetly

My eyes widen and my hand formed into fist seeing who it is.

- I'm sorry for the short update