chapter 25

Laura Pov

I keep on glancing on kai's direction , he's looking at Lisa, like he's planning something.

I saw how he smirked towards Lisa.. my jaw clenched of anger and irritation.. I swear to God, if he hurt Priya I wont hesitate to kill him here in front of people.

I Keep on watching every move he's doing all throughout the game.. I saw how he glares at Lisa.. that made me want to poke his eyes out.. he is so annoying.

Someone tosses the ball and Kai immediately jumps and spikes the ball towards Priya's direction. I saw how he smirked like an evil when Priya fell down because of the impact of the ball of her head.

I shouted her name and ran as fast as I could. I saw some running towards her as well. But I came first and kneel in front of her and cup her face.

" Lisa" i said worriedly

She blinks a lot of times , I can see she's trying her best to see me clearly .

Her eyes widened when she saw me clearly.. of course she was not expecting me here because of our situation. But i can't help myself.. I'll just deal with them later. Lisa is much more important than anyone.

" are you okay? are you hurt? Do we need to go to the infirmary Lisa?" I asked worriedly while caressing her cheeks

She shook her head and smiled slightly , I know she's trying to hide the pain.

" I'm okay Miss Laura, it's not that hurt" he said softly and tried to stand up but she stumbled so I immediately stood and held her arms so she wont fall back.

My blood boils. I'm sulking right now. Seeing Lisa trying to look okay but the truth is she's not.. why priya is too kind and soft? I can't hold any longer I'm so mad, how dare him to hurt lisa.

I didn't notice that I was griping her arms so tight and my jaw was clenching , I pulled my grip and about to face kai.

But Lisa holds my right arm. I looked at her back again. She's looking me directly into my eyes. The look that gives meaning , that I shouldn't. The look that I already know what she's trying to say.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes to calm myself a bit before i could kill that bastard for hurting Lisa..

I open my eyes and smile at her.

I face them again.

" everyone should continue the game, Lisa needs to take a break for a while. Someone should substitute her for the game. Just enjoy the rest of the game" i said softly

They all nodded and went back to their positions

I turn around to face Lisa again. And help her to walk..

The blackpink members some idols are looking at us. I just smile

" You should join them. I will take care of Lisa. She'll be fine, she needs to take some rest." I said to assure them.