chapter 31

Lisa Pov

" Please Lili, even just a minute" she begs

" I'm sorry unnie" I said without emotion and about to close the door. But she immediately pushed the door to make her way inside.

" please listen to me Lili" she's beginning

" please unnie i want to rest." I said coldly

She shook her head and hugged me so tight. She's already crying hard

" Please listen to me. I'm sorry Lili. Please forgive me" she said between her sobs.

I didn't hug her back. I just keep myself firm. Even though my tears are about to fall

" Please I'm sorry. I should've  trusted you. I'm sorry for what I did. I'm sorry for everything that I've said. I didn't mean it. I'm just preoccupied with my emotions. Please Lili. I'm sorry" she said and cried harder.

" please unnie, I'm tired." I said coldly

"No please , please forgive me. Slap me, shout at me everything you want just to forgive me.. please Give me a chance Lili. Please I miss you so much." She said sadly

I didn't notice that my tears were already falling.

" P-please unnie, give me some time. just leave. I don't want you to be disgusted again." I said between my sobs

"I'm not lili, I'm sorry. Please l-----" before she could finish it I cut her off.

" just leave unnie! Stop saying you feel sorry when you are not!. Stop saying you regret everything when really mean every single word you've said.! Stop saying you miss me when in the first place you're the one who shut me out.! Stop saying anything that you didn't mean after all.! Stop hurting me unnie.! You hurt me so much not because you slapped me but because of those words that I couldn't imagine that will come out of your mouth in front of me.! You hurt me so much when you think that I'm that kind of low person and disparate just to get your love but I'm not.! You hurt me so much that I thought you would believe me because i can't let you hurt.! But I guess I'm wrong from the beginning ! Unnie please stop saying words you didn't mean it after all. Please just leave i know it's not that hard with you because you already did before!" I raised my voice while my tears continued falling on my cheeks.

I saw she was shocked by my sudden out burst. And She looked down. She tried to hug me again but I stepped backward.

" I'm sorry Lili. I will wait for you until you forgive me. I miss my Lili and I mean it" she said between her sobs

She slowly walked out and I quickly closed the door and locked it.

I cry and cry until my body can't handle it anymore.

I woke up because someone was knocking on my door. But I shrugged it off. My body feels so numb and weak.

I closed my eyes again but I heard my door slowly open. I slowly open my eyes. Seeing rosie's eyes sympathizing with me.

" Good morning monkey, are you okay? The breakfast is ready" she said worriedly

I smile to hide my pain. But it's useless because she knows me well.

" I'm okay chipmunk , I'm not hungry" I said in a low tone.

She sat on my bed and hugged me so tight. She quickly pulled away and cup my face. Worries are evident to her face.

" Omg! Lisa you're so hot!" She said in panic

I weakly chuckles

" thank you for the compliment chipmunk" I said weakly