chapter 6

Irene Pov

I slammed on my bed right after I took a bath. I'm staring at the ceiling, I can't sleep.. I remember what happened earlier at the event.

A smile forms on my lips as I remember how Lisa glancing at me, but I'm disappointed because we haven't talked at the event, I'm secretly glancing at her because she seems so sad, I can see it on her eyes.. she excused herself and walked away from our table.. I wanted to follow her.. it feels like I need to follow her. But i was back in thought when Jennie and Wendy were laughing so hard for some reason ..

I wasn't paying attention to their conversation , I was debating on myself if I should follow Lisa or not.. haaaaaysst !! I think I'm gonna be crazy.. those eyes that scream of pain, I want to hug her, i want to be with her..

whats wrong with you irene? Why are you so affected? I asked myself

I keep on glancing where Lisa went out it's been a couple of minutes she's not here yet.. I know the restroom is not far .. why is she taking so long?? I'm getting worried now..

I looked again and there she was walking towards us while smiling brightly. I frowned, why did she look so happy suddenly? Awhile back she's on the bridge of crying. Maybe Something happened when she went out?? What could it be ? To cause Lisa smile like that?

Everyone noticed how happy Lisa is. Right after she sits on her chair.

Jennie asked her why she took so long. I'm patiently waiting on her answer because it also bugs me. Jennie asked her again why she's smiling like there's no tomorrow. She's so nervous with that question. She sighed of relief when the announcer spoke..

I groaned in annoyance I want to know what  happened to her.

The event well, now we are at the stage waiting for the picture taking to start. I want to go to Lisa but jennie is being extra clingy today, she never let me go and she stays at my side.. as i glance where Lisa is , I see again the pain and sadness in her eyes.

I was about to go at her when her eyes went wide, she looked surprised as she stared at our back, so I followed where shes looking at , it's IU.. she's walking in our direction. She's also looking in our direction, she's having an expression I couldn't tell what it is.

We bowed our heads simultaneously, she smiled and said hi to us.

I watched her when she already passed us. I raised my brow when she stopped in front of Lisa.

Then I unconsciously formed my hand into fist when she suddenly hugged Lisa.. everyone near them was shocked by what IU did.. especially the members of blackpink, my members and twice.

I can see that she's saying something to Lisa while still hugging her.. I Saw how Lisa bit her lips and her eyes became watery She looked like she's gonna cry.. I'm about to walk towards her maybe IU say something that made lisa wanna cry.

I tighten the grip of my hand, I can feel my nails digging so hard in my palm. I wanted to grab Lisa away from her but I stopped when Lisa hugged her back and said something to IU that gives her reason to tighten the hugs even more.

I feel something unexplainable and unbearable.. I thought IU would go after Lisa pulled away from the hug. But I was wrong she extended her hand waiting for Lisa to reach it..

Now that time I'm totally confused why she's too close to IU all of a sudden?? I feel like I'm gonna kill someone when Lisa holds IU's hand. I saw how IU squeezed Lisa's hand. Lisa confusedly looks to IU who's removing her necklace.. say something and it made Lisa hesitantly turn around.

My blood boils what iu's did next. She's freaking putting it on lisa's neck. Now i already know what I'm feeling right now. It's "JEALOUSY".. I'm damn jealous and mad

I rolled into my bed and silently screamed remembering that moment..

Do something Irene. You're fucking Bae Jhooyun.
I fell asleep thinking what should I do next.

Jennie Pov

As we entered our dorm. Me, jisoo unnie and rosie are looking at each other. Like we are talking about who's gonna ask Lisa what happened earlier. Lisa seems to sense it.

" I-- i know, you are curious of what happened" Lisa said nervously

" yes we are, care to share?" I coldly said

" ah--uhmm we just met earlier when I roamed around" lisa said nervously

" then why does it seem IU is so close to you instantly?" I asked seriously

She gulped and looked down " w-we just u-uhmm talked. A little longer that's the reason why I took so long. And we became friends" Lisa said nervously

" Why did she hug you monkey?" Roise asked while dragging Lisa to the living room and sat beside her we just follow them and as we wait Lisa to answer

" t--that? she just hugged me to say thank you for me" Lisa said shyly

" what's the reason? Omg lisa-yahh that's IU." Jisoo asked while smiling like an idiot she's being fangirl .

" f-for accompanying her awhile back. That's the reason she gave me her necklace also unnie." Lisa said while smiling and held the necklace that IU gave her.

" ohhh my gosh lisa-yahhhh! I hope she hugs me too." Jisoo unnie said and pouted

" hahahha unnie stop that you're not cute" rosie said while laughing so hard and they started to bicker again , i glanced at Lisa she's looking at the necklace while smiling

I know there's something more . But I shrugged it off .. I shook my head and stood up.

" okay that's enough , we should rest " I said seriously as they stopped and looked at me. I went to my room and sighed and slapped my face.

What's wrong?? Why are you feeling this way?? Maybe because I'm just worried about her, she's our maknae right?, she's my Lili.. yeah that's it.

Lisa Pov

As jennie unnie left we are looking at each other " whats happened to unnie?" I asked worriedly

" maybe unnie is just tired?" Rosie said

" or maybe something else" jisoo unnie said wearing a smirk

We looked at her curiously "  what do you mean unnie?" I asked

" nothing, lets just rest " unnie said and left us dumbfounded

" come on monkey let's just rest" rosie said

I nodded and walk towards our rooms.

I locked my door and I went towards my mirror looking at my reflection and the necklace that IU sunbae gave me.. I smile and my face heats up remembering every words that she said.

I was interrupted in my thoughts of the sound of my phone. I got my phone in my bag and checked it. I received a message

Dad😍❤

" my princess call me when you are free. It's important. I missed you, me and your mom loves you so much"

Im a bit nervous of that message .. what could it be?? I asked myself

I dialled my dad's number

On phone📞

" hello dad" i said softly

" hello my dearest daughter, we need to talk" my dad said softly and serious at the same time

I gulped and shocked of what my dad said next.