chapter 39

Jennie Pov

I'm on my way back to our dorm. I can't enjoy my vacation while thinking Lisa is alone. So I told my mom that I need to go back and i'll just visit her next month. And my mom gladly accepted it because she's also worried about Lisa. She knows Lisa can't cook , maybe she'll end up ordering her food for a week. And Lisa still acts like a baby. I won't let that happen.

Mom even teased me that I should go back to take care of my Baby.. that made me blush. Yes mom knows that I have feelings for Lisa. She was so happy when I confessed to her. She even cooked a lot of food for celebration. She really loves Lisa just like her own daughter.

A smile plastered on my lips thinking about having alone time with my Baby Lisa.

"Plan to win Lisa's heart back" I mumbled while smirking.

No one can get Lisa away from me. She loved me before so i'll make sure to make her fall in love with me again.. i'll do anything. Even I seduce her if necessary.

No one can resist Jennie Ruby Jane Kim.

I was back with my train of thoughts when the car stopped. I guess we already arrived.

I went out and walked towards our dorm. I checked the time It's already 9 in the evening.

Maybe Lisa is still up playing games. I open the door quietly. I peek inside but I can't see anything because the lights were off.

Is she already sleeping? I switched on the lights and walked towards her room. I slowly twist the knob not wanting to wake her up if she's already sleeping. I peek but darkness welcomes me again. I turn the lights on. Lisa is not here.

" Where is she this time?" I asked myself

I went out to her room and walked towards my room. I'll just take a bath first and wait for Lisa.

I did my routine after I walked towards the living room. I sat on the couch and switched the tv to watch Netflix.

After an hour i got bored. I glanced at the clock It's already 11 pm. What the hell. Where's my baby. It's already late.

I was about to call her but I was interrupted when the door opened. Revealing a Goddess that I'm waiting for.

I gulp so hard. Why is she wearing  like that? Where did she go? Just to wear a stunning outfit. That can make everyone drool over her.

I was back on my senses when Lisa spoke.

" aaah! Oh Nini you scared me." Lisa shouted while holding her chest.

" I'm sorry Lili, where did you go?" I asked softly and walked towards her

I hugged her tight and sniffed her scent. She smells like strawberries. My favorite. She hugged me back and a smile crept on my lips.

" Uhmm I went out to have dinner with my thai friends unnie" Lisa said nervously

Why is she even nervous? Is she hiding? But I shrugged it off.

" why are you here Nini? I thought you're with your mom?" She asked

Im here because of you baby, in my thoughts

" uhmm I was worried about you because you are alone here Lili." I said softly

She pulled away that made me miss her warmth.

" That's sweet unnie, but you don't have too. I'm fine, I'm not a baby anymore Nini" she said

You are my baby so I will stay here at your side whether you like it or not. At my thoughts