chapter 16

Ji-Eun Pov

As I entered the door , I saw first,  the reason why I'm here, My Lisa , I saw Lisa with blackpink member, twice and redvelvet. I saw how nervous Lisa grabbed the glass of beer.. I immediately Walk towards her , I know she's not drinking any kind of alcohol.

I grabbed the glass of beer and drank it all. I saw them  was shocked by what i did.

I gave them a small bow and my apologies for being late.

Nayeon invited me to join their game and I gladly accepted it..

I sat beside Lisa and she looked at me, I whispered that I got her and saved her, she remained silent so I smiled and wink at her. I saw a pink tint of her cheeks that made smile wider .

She looks away and spins the bottle again.

The bottle stopped at Jennie, everyone cheered.

" Jennie Unnie , I dare you to do an aegyo" Lisa said playfully

I have never seen Jennie doing aegyo, she looks cold every time. Everyone is scared of her aura like just her best friend Irene. Some called them snobs and bitches.. So it's new for me to see her doing it.

I was surprised when Jennie really did it.

Everyone was amazed at her cuteness but my lisa is cuter opps I'm sorry im just whipped .

Jennie spins the bottle and the bottle stops on Lisa again.

I saw how Lisa got tensed.

" oh, Lisa I dare you to cut your bangs" jennie said with a smirk

" Yah! Unnie!" Lisa said in disbelief

Everyone laughed , Lisa pouted , CUTE 😍

she grabbed the glass of beer again.. her hand is shaking.. I looked at her worriedly.

" I'll drink it" I said firmly and grab the glass of beer

Everyone looks at me in surprise , I just smile and look at lisa again I see her looking at me worriedly. I smile sweetly.

" Ji-Eun, you don't have to do that" Lisa said worriedly

" No, I won't let you drink. Im okay" I whispered reached her hand and squeezed it.

I drink the beer again. My throat burns. I'm not a heavy drinker. But for the sake of Lisa I will drink it all.

" go spin the bottle again Lisa" I whispered

She nodded and let go of my hand

The bottle stops again to Lisa. Everyone laughed so hard..

" looks like the bottle really loves you Lisa-yah" joy said while laughing

" since it stops again to you , who wants to dare Lisa?" Momo said while looking around.

Yeri raised her hand " me!! Since IU sunbae always drinks all your drinks, Just to be fair.. I dare you to drink 2 glasses of beer!" Yeri said teasingly

I saw everyone smirk and shout " shot! Shot!"

I looked at Lisa she's trembling.. I got worried again..

Lisa reached the glass she's about to drink . I reached her hand to stop her.

I shake my head " i'll do it. And I don't take No for answer " I said in a serious tone

" no Ji-Eun.. you can't . You'll get drunk" lisa said worriedly and about to drink the beer

I quickly grab the glass and drink it. I grab the other glass again and drink it all.. I feel my throat burns and I feel so hot. A bit dizzy.