chapter 24

Lisa Pov

" Lisa" a familiar voice called me from my back

I pulled away and turned around to face the person who called me.

My eyes widened and gulped when Ji-Eun walked towards us with an unreadable expression .

Why am I even nervous?..

" J-ji-Eun" I said nervously

She looked at me worriedly , now she's soft towards me.

" Lisa. I was worried sick about you. I was looking for you, but I think I disturbed you." She said hurt and jealousy are visible on her eyes

" you should eat, I'm happy that you are okay, I have to go , i don't want to disturb your time with Irene UNNIE" Ji-Eun said and look at irene

She's about to walk away. But I stopped her by holding her hand.. she looked at me..

" Ji-Eun, I'm so sorry. P-please" i said in low tone..

" it's okay.. as long as you are safe.. you should go they are waiting for you." Ji-Eun said and walked away.

I feel like she's going to leave me and never come back again. That thought made my heart tear apart .

I looked at Irene unnie.

" Unnie, I have to go, can you please tell others. I'll be back and don't worry about me" I said softly and left without waiting for her answer

I run and look around to find Ji-Eun. I run again and there she is sitting in the sand and looking at the stars..

I slowly walk towards her and hug her behind.. I don't know why I did that.but I just let my body.

I feel she is stiffened by what I did. But she Relax after a second.

" Ji-Eun, are you mad at me?" I asked in low tone still hugging her.

" No I'm not." She said shortly

"Then why are you acting that way? It's hurting me Ji-Eun. Please I'm sorry ." I said in a cracked tone.

She turned around and cup my face.

"Hey, don't cry Lisa. I'm sorry I'm acting like this. I'm just jealous " she said sadly

" Are you jealous of Irene unnie?" I asked in disbelief

She nodded and looked down. I lifted up her chin and smiled at her.

" Irene unnie is just worried about me just like the others. So don't be jealous. She doesn't like me" i said softly

She shook her head

" I know she likes you, I can feel it.. I just can't help myself to be jealous when someone tries to get you away from me. I love you so much lisa. I'm just worried that one day you are with someone else. That one day i will wake up seeing you happy with someone else's arms. That thought breaks my heart into a million pieces , I can't imagine myself without you in my life Lisa. I can't." she sincerely said while her tears started to fall on her cheeks.

I hug her so tight. Not minding the pain in my back. She hugs me back..

"Ji-Eun. Please don't cry.. don't ever leave me like that okay? It hurts me. Thank you for loving me.. please stay by my side.. I should be the one to be jealous here." I said in low tone.

She pulled away and looked at me confusedly.

" what do you mean Lisa?" She asked curiously

"A-ah nothing, I said let's go?" I said nervously