chapter 37

Lisa Pov

I'm here at the dorm alone while preparing for our date. Jisoo and jennie unnie visit their family while rose hangout with her sister. We have a week break. That made us happy because we have time for ourselves and family.

It's nearly afternoon and after an hour Ji-Eun will fetch me. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Because I really don't know what will happen to our date.😊

I did my routine.

My smile didn't escape on my lips while listening to the music blasting around my room..

If someone sees me right now they probably think that I'm crazy. I'm singing and dancing like an idiot.

I look at my reflection on the mirror.

" Fighting Lisa, don't be nervous it's just a date" i mumble

I was interrupted when my phone rang.

I picked up my phone and look who's calling.

My smile went wide seeing her name. I answered the call.

On phone 📞

" Hello Ji-Eun" I said softly

" hi Lisa, the car is already outside of your dorm." She said to inform me.

" okay, i'll be there" I said

" take care okay? See you my Queen" u said and hung up the call before I could speak again

I frown why she said take care of me if we are both going there, where she's planning to have a date with me? but I shrugged it off.

I get my purse and walk out of my room. And went out to our dorm.

An expensive car waiting , I guess this car Ji-Eun talking about about

The passenger seat opened and a man went out and bowed at me. I bow my head as well.

"Good afternoon miss Lisa. I'm Ji-eun's manager. She told me to pick you up here. She's already waiting for you, shall we?" Her manager said and opened the backseat for me.