5 // the star farthest from the moon

'Because you said', the new single Jaxon dropped a week ago, after working for almost two weeks on it, proves to be an immediate favourite of all his fans

'Because you said', the new single Jaxon dropped a week ago, after working for almost two weeks on it, proves to be an immediate favourite of all his fans. And he has Esme to thank. He hasn't made any music video, yet. Maybe he should?

The supporting screams of his fans always cheer him up and fill his veins with adrenaline. And that's exactly what he would be doing today.

"So, I'll now be performing my new single, 'Because You Said'. Hope you guys have already memorised the lyrics." Jaxon says, lightly and happily. The fans chuckle too, and scream at him in support.

He turns around and nods at Rudy, the drummer and a close friend, and sings his heart out, feeling his heart pump in his chest, feeling his veins pulse, feeling alive.

Esme watches him from the back stage, proud of everything he has achieved. Her eyes sweep over the crowds of screaming fangirls, all beautiful in their own way, she is filled with wonder.

Each and every person out there has a life, their own life. They laugh and sometimes they cry too. They may have amazing lives, or sad ones. There are so many possibilities and each is unique in their own way.

The camera flashes look like stars and the fans holding them, their souls. Looking at the dancing and singing and screaming fans she realizes how she doesn't belong here.

After all, he is the moon, and she is a star. Just like those fans. Except, she may be the dullest and farthest out of them all.