Chapter 1-Sisters in arms

It was another normal day on earth, but for me, it was a special day because it was my birthday. After a very tiring and boring day at school I sat down to do my homework when I saw a small carved box with a card writing on it: A wondrous present for you. With love mum. 

Me: Oh mum , you always buy the best presents in the world.

I open the box carefully and for my surprise, I found a crystal ring with an old piece of paper in it and without thinking much I put on the ring and I read the paper, which had a some type of spell.

Me: "A lots of years away from your land

     it's now time to return back.

     When a long lost evil has arrived

     Mysticons again will rise? "

Then a magic portal open in front of me.

Me: I have now two choices. I stay here to live a boring quiet life without activating the ring again or I'm going to a whole new world full of fights, hard work, glory and probably I will die. Ah screw it. I'm going. 

~In another realm called Gemina~

Four girls are fighting to get a golden disk, the dragondisk. 

Piper: We are not thieves.

Arkayna: Oh yeah. You're giving me the wrong impression.

Me:*falling down* Aaaahhh. Aouch, what just happen?

Then we all touch the dragondisk and it shine bright.

All: Whoa, what's happening?

Arkayna Goodfey, you are mysticon dragon mage. The tips of her hair turned purple with a crown and her clothes turned in a green shirt under a white blouse and green pants.Her weapon is the dragon staf.

Zarya Moonwolf, you are mysticon ranger. She was so awesome. Her tips of her hair turned white and her clothes turned in a blue shirt and pants with a cape. Her weapon is the blue bow.

Emerald Goldenbraid, you are mysticon knight. Her clothes turned in a purple tank top with pants and her weapon is a long sword blade.

Piper Willowbrook, you are mystic on striker. Her hair now has three ponytails and her clothes turned in a yellow tank top with white pants. Her weapon is a big hoop.

Seren Silverbranch, you are mysticon hunter. My hair now is in a long ponytail and my clothes turned in a bright yellow top with a white and turquoise piece of armour left on the chest and bright yellow pants. My weapons are two small easy to use axes with two feathers on the handles. 

Malvaron: I didn't see that coming.

Me: ' I can't believe it!!! I'm a Mysticon. BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.!!!

Arkayna: Hey. Who are you and where are you come from?

Me: ' I must think something fast. I know them very well of course because I'm fan of the series but they don't need to know it!' Yhea, where are my manners. My name is Seren ...Dreadbane !

Arkayna: What ? "Seren" Dreadbane ?

Me: No, I mean Dreadbane is there. Look out. 

A "clang" was heard and we all dogde the hit in time.

DB: I was expecting more from the new Mysticons but you are just a bunch of useless heroes.

Me: After that we'll see who is useless.

And with a lot of rage I threw my axe towards him and I hit the target. 

Emerald: At the balcony, we'll have more space to fight.