Chapter 16-Clash of Tridents

(I'm playing with your feelings again, don't I?)

What's up everybody and welcome back to another Mysticon adventure. I hope you guys will enjoy it and let's stop talking, it's time to dive into deep.

Today we were going back to the archipelago to save Arkayna's parents once and for all. The way was many hours long, but we finally reached the spot.

Ark: Okay, my parents should be right over... there.
Doug: How deep down you think the statues went?
Ark: Deep enough that we're gonna need those water breathing potions.
Mal: Let's see, I have all the ingedients... and tail from foz.
Choko and Jess: Chiiiirp.
Mal: Kidding. These will last about two hours. You'll be able to breath, talk and maybe even do some exploring.
Me: Shychronise your bracers.

Luckily the bracers have a also chronometer to set a period of time about two hours. We don't want to be there for too long and then drown. That wasn't an option.

Zar: To finding your parents.
Ark: To finding my parents.
Me: We won't leave until we find them this time.
Em: Bottles up.
All the Mysticons: *drinking the potions*
Piper: Oh, bubbly.
Me: Our shedule for today has swimming. Sweet.
Mal: Good luck and be careful.
Ark: We'll be back in a flash.
Me: You can just hang out and relax with Doug.
Ark: She's right, you deserve some rest. *to me* Let's see who's the fastest swimmer.
Me: Challenge accepted.

And with a dive we entered into the water and left Malvaron, Doug, Choko and Jessica on the boat, if they really stayed on the boat.

Piper: Haha.
Em: It's beautiful down here.
Me: You know, I should use this potion very often in the summer. Now the fish aren't going to get away.
Ark: Ha, that was good Seren.
Em: *gasp* Great garnets.
Ark: By the star of Gyagax, this is really a big catch.
Me: Oh my goblin, hehe, check out the clown-catfish. 
Ark: Adorable. But... let's find my parents. We can explore later, we have tons of time.
Piper: Girls, there they are.

We all saw the pink light, which was coming from the GPS orb, but it was really them?

Zar: You good?
Ark: I will be. As soon as we get them back to the surface.
Me: And we will. We won't leave until we find them.

With those words Arkayna went forward, but the only thing she found was only the orb.

Ark: No, no. Girls... they're gone.

We couldn't believe it. They could be everywhere and nowhere down here. I can't remember a time when our job was easy peasy, don't you? Anyway, to our shearch.

Ark: Where are they?
Piper: Not here. Not here. Not even here. *holding one of the clown-catfish* Hey little fishy. You've got some seaweed stuck in your teeth buddy. Let me get that for you.
Me: *in a strict tone* What's going on Pipes... *with the voice we have when we see something cute* Awww, it's so adorable. Don't say Jess I told that.

(Jess: Chiiirp.
Me: Sorry, but I can't hold it when I see cute animals. Maybe this is why I can't be angry to you, Choko, Diva, Charlie, the griffons and our other animal companies. By the way, where is Charlie?
River: Don't worry, he's probably sleeping or chewing his toys.
Charlie (River's dog): Woof woof.
River: Charlie, we where just talking about you. Come sit, good boy.
Me: Now that everyone is here, back to work.)

Piper: *to the clown-catfish* So, have you seen any statues around here?

Zar: There is no sign of them.
Em: Maybe a wave carried them away.

Suddenly, something was heard from some kelps. What kind of creature could this be?

Me: *a bit worried* Or something else?

The adventures of HunterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara